Johnson & Johnson Careers
SENIOR ACCOUNTANT WITH HUNGARIAN
Requisition ID: 1905733921W
At Janssen, we are dedicated to addressing and solving some of the most important unmet medical needs of our time in oncology, immunology, neuroscience, infectious diseases and vaccines, and cardiovascular and metabolic diseases. Driven by our commitment to patients, we bring innovative products, services and solutions to people throughout the world. Janssen is a pharmaceutical company of Johnson & Johnson. Please visitfor more information.
SENIOR ACCOUNTANT WITH HUNGARIAN
Location: Budapest, Hungary
Contract: Full time permanent
Forming an integral part of the Account To Report (A2R) department, this position of A2R Senior Analyst (Local GS) is responsible for variety of A2R activities which remain part of local GS (Global services) and mainly include elements of External and statutory reporting, LR reporting and coordination of local Fixed asset processes.
- Cooperation with regional GS center in Prague and other CoE / Local Finance entities (i.e. FP&A group, Tax COEs, Plant teams)
- Support CIA and external audit in dedicated area of responsibility
- Preparation External Reporting & Statutory accounting packages
- Misc. other Local reporting Requirements including Government Reporting (e.g. statistics)
- Preparation and review of packages & reports for CTC related to Legal entity
- Responsibility for Items not moving to CTC (e.g. preparation of select LR reports)
- Support of the CFM role within in the country – BVA reports, BS reviews etc.
- Ensuring all financial reporting deadlines are met and closing tasks completed as per closing calendar
- Coordination of Payroll and Tax accounting with Payroll COE
- Coordination of Fixed Asset local processes (e.g. asset tagging, complex projects support)
- Misc. other Local specific processes (e.g. bank guarantee process and other legally required hard copy documentation processes)
- Fully qualified accountant (or similar equivalent), with cca 4-5 years accounting experience
- Fluent English and Hungarian is a must
- 3+ Years job experience in different Finance functions
- Knowledge of local taxes is a big plus
- Ability to multi-task, work under pressure, meet deadlines and be able to thrive in a fast-paced work environment.
- Strong analytical skills
- Proven business partnering skills (with local EMEA markets)
- Solid US GAAP and LOCAL GAAP accounting knowledge
- Solid local GAAP knowledge (Understanding of different requirements for US and local GAAP, tax related questions/topics)
- Goal oriented person
- Ability to work with teams and individuals
- A challenging and interesting job in one of the biggest global healthcare companies
- Extensive long-term opportunities for personal and professional development
- Healthy and active work environment
- Competitive salary based on experience and comprehensive benefits package:
- 5 weeks of vacation, home office, flexible working hours, sick days
- Meal vouchers, Cafeteria, referral award, life and accident insurance, MultiSport card
- Contribution for: Prague public transportation, language study, illness leave, pension contribution,
- Refreshment in the workplace, company gym, free sports activities, corporate events
The benefits are regulated by an internal policy which contains the full details regarding the entitlement and conditions for the benefits.
Janssen-Cilag Kft. (8396)