Johnson & Johnson Careers
CUSTOMER CARE ADVISOR
Requisition ID: 1905733835W
Johnson & Johnson is an American multinational company founded in 1886, a world leader in the development of products and devices for surgical therapies and pharmaceutical companies, as well as in the marketing of consumer products for personal hygiene, and is organized into three business segments: Pharmaceutical, Medical & Diagnostic, Consumer.
Every day more than 120,000 employees work in 250 companies of the Group, located in 60 countries.
In Italy there are all the three sectors, each of which represents one of the segments mentioned above:
- Janssen SpA (Pharmaceutical Sector):
Marketing Company: Milan
Plant: Borgo San Michele (Latina)
- Johnson & Johnson SpA (Consumer Sector):
Marketing Company and Plant: Santa Palomba (Rome)
- Johnson & Johnson Medical SpA (Medical Sector):
Marketing Company: Pratica di Mare (Rome).
For Johnson&Johnson Medical Spa, we are looking for a
CUSTOMER CARE ADVISOR (FIXED TERM CONTRACT)
The position will be responsible for:
- responding to customer inquiries and resolving customer complaints;
-providing documents and follows up on customer complaints regarding billing, shipping delays and products;
- distributing customer inquiries regarding orders, changes, cancellations, delivery dates, application of products, and pricing;
- generating routine correspondence to secure additional customer information or resolve customer dispute;
- arranging meetings between staff and sales, manufacturing, purchasing, engineering and shipping personnel to handle customer inquiries and complaints;
- distributing customer surveys, compiling results and summarizing customer feedback data.
He/She is also accountable for maintaining a high level of customer satisfaction through timely and correct order processing, conducts customer surveys, analyzes and reports on results, initiates tracers with carriers when necessary to locate missing shipments, places orders for replacement parts and/or for correcting errors such as shipment of wrong item or shortages as directed, contacts customers to advise them of shipment delays and/or collect information necessary to process orders.
Good knowledge of English (written and spoken)
Communications skills, problem solving and customer-oriented attitude
A previous experience in a Customer Service role will be consider a plus
Bachelor's Degree or Master is a nice to have
Italy-Lazio-Pratica Di Mare-
Johnson & Johnson Medical S.p.A. (7257)