Johnson & Johnson Carrières
Description du poste
Requisition ID: 1905733826W
Actelion Pharmaceuticals, a Janssen Pharmaceutical Company of Johnson & Johnson, is recruiting for a PH Specialist in Pulmonary Hypertension.
As part of the Janssen Pharmaceutical Companies of Johnson & Johnson, we are working to create a world without disease. Transforming lives by finding new and better ways to prevent, intercept, treat and cure disease inspires us. We bring together the best minds and pursue the most promising science. We collaborate with the world for the health of everyone in it.
As leader in the field of a rare disease: pulmonary arterial hypertension (PAH), with over 15 years of experience in this devastating and incurable cardiovascular disorder, we want to build on this strong foundation to deliver our vision of a normal life for patients with cardiopulmonary disease.
We want to create long-term value for our portfolio through generating a shift in healthcare professional behavior to enable earlier diagnosis, earlier intensification of treatment and continuous risk-based review.
Within the BeNeLux Business Unit PH (Actelion), we are looking for a PH Specialist eager to contribute to our vision and ready to implement the regional sales strategy for our brand(s) in the Belgium.
- Achieve the sales target set for the territory/region.
- Achieve the field activity (call plan) set for the territory/region
- Take responsibility for Key Account Planning within the territory and ensure delivery against objectives set and agreed. Within this include individual plans and selling strategies for Key Account Customers as well as the wider business aspects. Develop and implement the Key Account Plan through co-ordination with colleagues and across functions.
- Achieve required contact rates on target and non target customers through face to face and meetings to ensure appropriate coverage and frequency as documented in Key Account Plan and agreed with line manager.
- Work with customers to identify partnership opportunities in the form of awareness programs, patient education etc. that will contribute both to optimizing patient care
- Serve as primary contact for all customers in territory. Where appropriate initiate and develop the company’s relationship with new stakeholders. In this aspect work closely with Medical and Marketing colleagues.
- Ensure all relevant account and customer intelligence is shared within the business and utilized appropriately.
- Operate day to day activities within the budget allocated.
- Develop and maintain knowledge of disease area, products, and company materials and resources.
- Ensure appropriate standards for administration are adhered to. Comply with all company guidelines and policies.
- Degree education, ideally in life science or business related.
- Broad pharmaceutical industry experience within sales environment, with a proven track record of commercializing high-value pharmaceutical products into a tertiary care environment.
- Strong skills and experience in use of key account planning as a basis for making both strategic recommendations and delivering action plans on the tactical level.
- Excellent French and English skills with good Dutch skills.
- Preferrably, working knowledge in the current Actelion core therapy areas (cardiovascular, respiratory, rheumatology).
- Experience in orphan diseases and niche markets.
- Experience in realizing projects with multidisciplinary teams at hospitals.
- Experience in building strong relationship with stakeholders of a key account (namely KOL).
- Experience in creating disease awareness and enhancing knowledge about a disease.
Technical Skills & Behaviours
- Key account leadership abilities
- Strong interpersonal skills with ability to present and influence at all customer levels to ensure business opportunities are optimized.
- Proven evidence of creating and implementing programs in a key account which increase sales through e.g. improved patient pathways.
- High level selling skills.
- Strong scientific and medical knowledge.
- IT literate, able to use CRM systems and use as self check for key account goals.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Analytical skills.
- Self-driven, entrepreneurial approach to identify and seize new/additional business opportunities.
- Positive attitude to change,
- Excellent communication and time-management skills
Actelion Pharmaceuticals Belgium NV (7541)