Johnson & Johnson Careers
Process Manufacturing Engineer
Requisition ID: 1905733758W
Caring for the world… one person at a time” inspires and unites the people of Johnson & Johnson. This culture of caring is the focus of our corporate philosophy, that are anchored in the internationally applicable Credo.
DePuy Synthes Companies of Johnson & Johnson is the largest, most comprehensive orthopedic and neurological business in the world. DePuy Synthes offer an unparalleled breadth and depth of technology, devices, services and programs in the areas of joint reconstruction, trauma, spine, sports medicine, neurological, cranio-maxillofacial, power tools and biomaterials. Our broad array of inspired, innovative and high-quality offerings, help advance the health and wellbeing of people around the world.
For our production site, we are looking for a highly committed:
Process Manufacturing Engineer - based in Le Locle
- Plans, schedules and performs moderately complex engineering projects to evaluate, select, and adapt or modify standard manufacturing techniques, procedures, and criteria to increase the efficiency of plant operations.
- Provides direction and technical support in identifying continuous improvements to manufacturing operations and implementing new technologies including development of processes, researching current and emerging technologies and evaluating process quality, cost, capacity and capability alternatives.
- Develops manufacturing methods, labor utilization standards, and cost analysis systems to promote efficient staff and facility utilization.
- Performs validation activities for automated equipment (FAT, SAT, DQ, IQ, OQ and PQ).
- Formulates complex sampling procedures and designs special or adhoc forms and instructions for nonstandard recording, evaluating, and reporting.
- Applies advanced statistical methods and performs mathematical calculations to determine manufacturing processes, staff requirements, and production standards.
- Leads and participates in investigations, develops plans and executes tasks to solve process problems including Nonconformances (NC), complaint investigations, audit observations and Corrective and Preventive Actions (CAPA). Performs analysis and communicates associated trends.
- Applies verbal and written communications skills in periodic and special reports and presentations both internally and with customers.
- Performs analytical problem solving and utilizes structured decision-making skills.
- Leads new equipment acquisition efforts including user requirement specifications, machine selection, installation, validation, employee training, and other related equipment responsibilities as required.
- Develops and implements manufacturing and inspection procedures.
- Participates in and leads cross-functional teams which may include, but are not limited to Manufacturing Engineering, Production, Quality Assurance, Finance, Product Development and other sites.
- Supports production and resolve issues using DMAIC methodology.
- Provides direction and supports the needs of manufacturing areas across the site to meet the requirements for quality standards, compliant documentation, capacity, product availability and cost.
- Create, edit, and approve validation records in a PLM (Product lifecycle management software).
- Create and approve nonconformities in EtQ.
- Engineering degree (HES or equivalent) in Mechanical, Material or automation.
- Minimum 3 years of working experience in industrial environment as machining, electronic or food industry preferred.
- Experience in high regulated environment (knowledge of standard such as ISO13485, GAMP 5).
- Good communication, presentation and technical writing skills to accomplish departmental goals and objectives.
- Ability to function independently on specific assignment objectives requiring the investigation of a limited number of variables.
- Ability to work with multi skilled team.
- Knowledge in packaging, cleaning, surface treatment and assembly.
- Able to write and defend a business case.
- Knowledge in project management.
- Oriented problem solving.
- Fluent to communicate in French and English.
- Lean or 6 Sigmas certification preferred and/or Project Management certification is a plus.
- Previous experience working in a regulated industry, such as Medical Device is preferred.
- Uses complex Computer Aided Design applications such as: Unigraphics, SolidWorks or ProEngineer is a plus.
If you want to be a change agent in a challenging environment and shape the future quality organization, please send us your online application (CV, Motivation Letter, Working References etc.).
Medos Sarl (8575)