Johnson & Johnson Careers
Specialist- Customer Service Operations
Requisition ID: 1905733742W
In India, Johnson & Johnson operates as a single legal entity and consists of the 3 strategic business units: Consumer Products, Pharmaceuticals and Medical Devices, which are independently managed and report into their respective Global business segments.
Sector Overview: J&J Medical India (JJMI) is the market leader in the Medical Company Devices Industry in India. It is in the business of caring and providing solutions to doctors, patients and nurses. It comprises of multiple Franchises (Strategic business units) providing healthcare solutions across Vision Care, Orthopaedics, Infection Prevention, Wound Management, Women’s health, minimally invasive surgery, Circulatory disease management, and Blood glucose monitoring and insulin delivery.
Position Title: Specialist- Customer Service Operations
Role Type: Individual Contributor
Pay Grade: 25
Department Name / Franchise: CLS
Sector: Medical Devices
Position Location: Mumbai
Reports to (Title / Designation): Senior Manager- CLS
· Specialist Customer Service Operations is responsible for efficient, effective & smooth operation of Customer Service operations of 1 of the Business Segments of J&J India; providing support in handling day-to-day activities of the Segment customer service team in a best possible manner.
· He / She will connect with commercial & segment Supply Chain teams for Customer Service operational needs & issue resolution in OTC cycle; is being responsible for customers Service Complaints resolution & customers query resolution in time
· Specialist Customer Service Operations will be responsible for Segment Customer Service team management & motivation
· Specialist Customer Service Operations will be responsible for J&J India’s Customer Service team’s productivity improvement and meeting Customer Service operational KPIs
· The role will align with India Customer Service Operational Lead
· Ensures all customer Orders are executed in time
· Holds himself / herself accountable monitoring & efficient execution of Order to Delivery process for the Segment
· Coordinates between all stakeholders in Plan, Warehousing & Distribution, Transportation to meet defined Customer Service level
· Builds & maintains connect with Sales colleagues of the Segment
· Ensures continuous training & knowledge upgradation of Customer Service Associates
· Resolves Customer’s Complaints in time through coordination with multiple functions
· Has expertise in Sales & Distribution module of SAP or similar ERP
· Contributes toward the adherence of policies and procedures to ensure that standards are followed, and customer satisfaction goals are met
· Supports productivity improvement of the Segment Customer Service Team through process improvement & leveraging of resources across Customer Service Operations team
Supports order automation initiatives of the Organization
- Science Graduates + 6 years and above relevant experience.
- Premier MBA’s preferred + A minimum of 2+ years in Supply Chain.
- Experienced professional/s in customer logistics operations.
- Lead/Executed customer logistic supply chain projects/s
How to Apply?
A. Internal Applicants: If you wish to apply, please consider the following information from our Policy:
We require you to have spent at least 18 months in your current position, and in good standing. As our employee, you may apply for a position without informing current manager. However, when invited to interview, then, to the extent that this is consistent with local law or practice, you are required to notify your manager prior to the interview. This notification is reassured to promote development discussions between the managers and our employees.
If you want to refer external talent for this position, please review our Global Referral Policy and submit your referral through My Career Opportunities by following the appropriate process. (Applicable only for Internal postings)
B. External Applicants: Login to careers.jnj.com, search job matching you profile by location, keywords, requisition number.
Johnson & Johnson Private Limited (8080)