Johnson & Johnson is the largest and most broadly-based healthcare company in the world. We’re producing life-changing breakthroughs every day, and have been for the last 130 years. The combination of new technologies and your expertise enables amazing things to happen. Teams from J&J’s consumer business are creating digital tools to help people track the health of their skin. Those working in medical devices are 3-D printing artificial joints personalized for each patient, while researchers in pharmaceuticals use AI to discover lifesaving drugs. Imagine what the rest of our team of 134,000 people at 260 companies in more than 60 countries across the world is accomplishing. We redefine what it means to be a big company in today’s world
If you want to leave your personal mark and be valued for who you are, Johnson & Johnson offers an unusual experience to professionals who are looking for an opportunity to work with hardworking people who share your real passion for an environment that empowers you to drive your own career.
- Responsible for achieving medical device product tender and sales to new and established hospital accounts to accomplish sales objectives and greater market penetration.
- Creates a tactical plan to achieve objectives through sales and servicing of multiple midsize hospital accounts in a prescribed territory.
- Conducts and implements market development and field marketing activities.
- Schedules appointments and makes preplanned sales presentations to customers. Demonstrates proper use of products to physicians.
- Contacts potential new customers. Promotes and Coordinates professional education activities to enhance the knowledge of health care professionals.
- Makes regular visits to customer locations to gather information on orders and market conditions. Performs contract and tender management activities.
- Develops customer and product focused presentation packages for sales.
- Prepares sales reports and documents as required.
- Follows up with customers to resolve any issues and ensure satisfaction.
- Provides input to sales forecast for business planning.
- Relays relevant market information to management.
- Identifies potential impacts to business.
- Graduated from University of Medicine and Pharmacy, Faculty of Pharmacy or Doctor
- At least 02 years experiences in sales & tender management in pharmaceutical/ medical devices market
- Good selling skills, Good communication
- Strong ability to work independently, and under high pressure
- Focused, hard-working, organized work systematically
- Tendency to effective problem solving and critical thinking
Vietnam-Ho Chi Minh City-Ho Chi Minh City-
Johnson & Johnson (Vietnam) Co, Ltd (7338)