Johnson & Johnson Careers
Requisition ID: 1905733071W
The Medical Devices segment produces a broad range of innovative products used primarily by health care professionals in the fields of orthopaedics, neurovascular, surgery, vision care, diabetes care, infection prevention, cardiovascular disease, sports medicine, and aesthetics. This segment is comprised of our Global Medical Solutions, Global Orthopaedics and Global Surgery Groups.
The Medical Devices sector of Johnson & Johnson is now looking for a Sales Representative:
Contract: Full time permanent contract
Sales Representative is responsible for the development and maintenance of sales in a specific territory, for product lines and accounts. He/she has a defined sales target to achieve and operates within established policy guidelines.
- Arranging appointments with doctors, nurses and pharmacist.
- Leading sales conversation with customers.
- Building and maintaining positive working relationships with customers.
- Making presentations to doctors, practice staff and nurses. Regularly attending surgeries in operation rooms.
- Working with team managers to plan how to approach clients and to create effective business plans to ensure sales in a particular region.
- Keeping detailed records of all contacts, incl. database management
- Preparing materials for Hospital tenders.
- Planning work schedule based on weekly and monthly timetables, cooperating closely with other sales team members.
- Discussing target clients with the Regional Sales Manager.
- Organizing conferences for doctors, nurses and other medical staff.
- Attending regular company meetings.
- Monitoring competitors’ activity and products
Crucial requirements for candidates:
- Acquired University degree
- Fluent level of English (both spoken and written), native level of Croatian
- Previous experience from the healthcare industry and sales is an advantage
- Experience from multinational company is considered as a plus
- Very good communication, presentation and negotiation skills
- Proven track of building good relationships with external and internal customers
- Sense of urgency; very good planning skills and diplomacy
- Valid driving license
- A challenging and a very interesting job in one of the biggest global pharmaceutical companies
- An opportunity to make an impact with your actions
- An opportunity to help others develop further and improve in their daily tasks
- A dynamic and inspiring working environment.
- Many opportunities to work on challenging projects and assignments.
- Possibilities for further personal as well as professional development.
- Many employees benefits.
Johnson & Johnson d.o.o. Croatia (7396)