Johnson & Johnson Careers
Requisition ID: 1905732923W
Be Vital to this role:
The Category Manager will drive leadership by owning and communicating our long term category visions to both internal stakeholders and Customers. They will use their understanding of the category, it’s drivers, and opportunities to deliver insights for the development of optimal plans for new product launches both by customer and channel. Reporting into the Category Strategy Manager, you’ll also partner with key account teams and field leaders to translate plans in strong execution.
Main responsibilities will include but will not be limited by:
- Track global trends and developments - analyse ANZ category data across sales, shoppers, retailers to derive insights and competitive advantage on areas including retail, category and competitor landscape. Use this to build a clear category vision, strategy and drivers and then link back to the J&J Pacific brands.
- Partner with the Marketing teams to coordinate aligned views on range, planogram, off location, pricing and promotional strategy.
- Agree any specific elements for eCommerce plans and then brief the ANZ account teams as part of our annual planning cycle and partner relevant account managers to ensure strong annual account plans are produced.
- Work with account teams to ensure these are delivered with excellence and the annual NTS and market share targets are delivered in full.
- Ensure all NPI launch plans are built as a cross functional team, are comprehensively prepared in a timely manner and are successfully implemented with customers and shoppers.
- Support account teams in preparation and execution of key Category Information Days and range reviews.
- Develop J&J Pacific wide trade and shopper plans to win in-store with shoppers and retail partners behind our NPI.
Be valued for who you are:
For you to be successful in the role you will need:
- Strong analytical background and proven ability to translate data into insights.
- Experience in FMCG or Consumer Goods industry with direct experience in Category.
- Extensive Commercial/Sales/Account Management experience.
- Degree in Business/Commerce (preferred).
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills with an ability to influence others.
- Project management skills including stakeholder alignment, milestone delivery and cross functional team leadership.
Be part of something bigger than yourself in the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies:
Johnson & Johnson Pacific, our consumer products division, is home to dozens of health and wellness brands that have been loved and trusted by Australians and New Zealanders for generations. Our broad range of household brands is present in consumers’ daily lives as they use and shop for baby care, adult skin care, oral care, wound care, over-the-counter medicines and women’s health care products. We’re an environment geared to innovation where you’ll be encouraged to share your talents and expertise as you influence the industry and our retail partnerships every day.
Please apply online using the link below. You will receive an automated email confirming receipt of your application. Every application is reviewed by the Talent Acquisition team and candidates will receive notification of the outcome of their application in a timely manner.
Applications close: Friday, 26th April 2019.
Australia-New South Wales-Sydney-
Johnson & Johnson Pacific Pty. Ltd. (7470)