Johnson & Johnson Careers
HCP Brand Manager MEA
Requisition ID: 1905732382W
Johnson & Johnson is recruiting for a HCP Brand Manager to be located in Dubai, United Arab Emirates.
Caring for the world, one person at a time has inspired and united the people of Johnson & Johnson for over 125 years. We embrace research and science -- bringing innovative ideas, products and services to advance the health and well-being of people. Employees of the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies work with partners in health care to touch the lives of over a billion people every day, throughout the world.
Thriving on a diverse company culture, celebrating the uniqueness of our employees and committed to inclusion. Proud to be an equal opportunity employer. And our culture is interconnected by the shared values of Our Credo. It’s a culture that celebrates diversity and diverse perspectives. It helps employees achieve an effective mix between work and home life and supports their efforts to have a positive impact on their communities.
In October 2018, Johnson & Johnson announced that it has completed the divestiture of its LifeScan business to Platinum Equity. As a result, Lifescan will become a standalone organization. The impact of this divestiture is subject to customary closing conditions, regulatory approvals, and scheduled country-specific close dates which may occur later than the initial closing date.
Upon completion of the transaction within the UAE, your employment with Johnson & Johnson would transfer to Lifescan according to local law, should you accept this position. If you have not commenced employment before the close date, your employment would begin as a Lifescan employee. Once a Lifescan employee, you would be governed by Lifescan’s employment processes, programs, policies and benefits plans. Information would be provided to you by Lifescan on this at an appropriate time.
Details on the commencement of your employment will be communicated to you directly closer to your official start date.
To drive the localization and adaptation of global HCP marketing strategy and materials.
Develop, implement and measure local marketing campaigns targeting healthcare professionals, insurance companies and Key Opinion Leaders in the Middle East and Africa Markets.
Maximize the impact of HCP marketing activities on sales and share growth leading to ROI.
- Leads the localization and, where required, local development of all HCP communication programs and professional endorsement activities by participation in the business planning process with internal and external partners.
- Leads the implementation of targeted HCP’s & KOL endorsement programs
- Leads and implements professional marketing program, including communications and best practices across the region.
- Monitor and drive the implementation of agreed upon launch and lifecycle strategies in the region. Execute projects decided by multifunctional Brand Teams.
- Pitch for and handle HCP marketing budget to deliver on KPIs and ensure ROI of campaigns.
- Coordinate the production and use of all printed detailing material and product samples with country teams.
- Provides product training to medical detailers, third parties, new recruits.
- Monitor market conditions and competitive environment through local affiliates and make recommendations in order to accomplish or exceed objectives and to generate new business opportunities.
- Supports tender contracts and institution programs
- Connects via Cluster Marketing Lead to the global strategic marketing team to develop MEA local strategy for HCP marketing, fully in line with global brand and business strategy.
- Roll out of aligned MEA HCP marketing strategy on time and in budget.
- Leading the evolution and execution of strategy and plans for the KOL/professional marketing program
- Creation, production and distribution of professional communication materials to support field force – e.g. journal articles, supplements, detailing aids, samples
- Field Force Support Programs including the identification and segmentation of potential target group
- Regular market visits to ensure proper use of campaigns and reviews of high-reaching actions (c.25% of time incl overseas travel within region)
- Lead best practice sharing across region for professional marketing field force efforts
- Upgrade the knowledge base of all medical detailers through regular training sessions
- Owns and is accountable for local copy approval process for all HCP communications, ensuring copy clearance is conducted in accordance with EMEA standards and procedures.
- Supports in devising the local market demand generation activities in the HCP channel
- Diligence in adherence to the execution guideline ("brand footprint") in the local market
- Ensure all clinical proof claims are in accordance to Promotion and Marketing Code
- Monitor competitive promotional activity.
- Control marketing budget expenses to ensure maximum benefit and plan objectives are achieved.
- Ensure timely BME budget tracking, Cycle Plans and POA for HCP activities
- Involve in local BP process
- To track the effectiveness of HCP marketing campaigns/activities vis‐a‐vis strips consumption.
- Rigorous collation, analysis of local HCP insights and chart market trends
- Sales Growth
- Market Share Growth
- HCP Endorsement Share Growth
- Expansion of User base
- B. Sc of Science / pharmacy related discipline
- Fluent English. Arabic is strongly preferred
- 3‐5 years hands‐on experience with a track record in a HCP sales/marketing role in the Pharma industry.
- Solid project management skills and marketing strategy understanding
- Mental agility and skills to implement own, and others’ ideas
- Must be able to work well in cross functional teams, both as a teammate and a team leader
- Excellent communicator, can simplify complex ideas with analytical and project management skills
- A dynamic individual who is an extremely passionate and able to handle multiple priorities
- Ability to build key relationships with partners at all levels of an organization / business.
United Arab Emirates-Dubai-Dubai-
Johnson & Johnson Middle East Inc (8605)