Johnson & Johnson Careers
Manager, Regional Administration Center
Requisition ID: 1905732359W
The Regional Administration Manager is responsible for executing the strategy for HR administrative services delivery and oversee HR administrative functions and processes to support J&J employees and HR functions performed across the North America region.
This person is responsible to ensure consistency and best practices in all administrative processing, striving to achieve Service Level Agreements.
The responsibilities include the following services:
- Standard & Ad hoc Reporting
- Employee Data Management
- Total Rewards Administration
- Recruitment & Onboarding Administration
- Bachelor's Degree in any specialization (HR, Business, or related discipline is preferred)
- 8-10 years of related experience
- 8+ years progressive Administrative Services / Customer Service experience, preferably with a concentration in the delivery of HR Services
- Strong leadership skills; operates as a global leader with understanding and appreciation for regional differences
- Experience using Service Center technologies, ticket management, knowledge management, telephony / IVR, document management, etc.
- Effective and strong partnership and relationship building skills with key stakeholders
- Strong capability in assessing, developing and hiring talent
- Ability to establish a culture focused on continuous improvement while building employee-centric repeatable and sustainable processes
- Strong understanding of HR Operations
Johnson & Johnson International (Singapore) Pte. Ltd. - ROHQ