Johnson & Johnson Careers
Patient Engagement & Advocacy manager
Requisition ID: 1905732296W
Position : Patient Engagement & Advocacy Manager
Location : High Wycombe, UK
At Janssen, we are dedicated to addressing and solving some of the most important unmet medical needs of our time in oncology, immunology, neuroscience, infectious diseases, and vaccines, cardiovascular and metabolic diseases. Driven by our commitment to patients, we bring innovative products, services and solutions to people throughout the world. Janssen is a pharmaceutical company of Johnson & Johnson (J&J). Please visit http://www.janssen.co.uk/ for more information.
Interact with patient and patient group stakeholders (PAGs) and represent Janssen UK with external bodies (e.g. ABPI, etc.) to shape external environment to achieve and maintain accelerated, broad market, patient access whilst also driving the patient centricity strategy for Janssen in the UK.
Provide strategic counsel on patient advocacy and how it relates to the business
Support the development and execution of the Janssen UK PEA strategy.
Develop relationships with key external partners, particularly PAGs and then project manage those collaborations that drive Janssen UK’s business.
Represent Janssen UK with Patient Advocacy Groups with regards to all issues associated with the UK business
- Project management, regular reporting of progress and status updates to Janssen and its partners
- Horizon scanning and provision of updates on significant external developments
- Provision of insight and strategic counsel to business partners
- Close alignment with colleagues in the PEGA function to ensure we are making the most of J&J strategy and positions
- Act as a point of contact within assigned therapy area for PAGs.
- Ensure compliance per the ABPI code and SOP (iCONNECT and Zinc)
- Deliver and drive initiatives that enhances Janssen’s desire to be the most patient centric company across all therapy areas where it has products.
- Aligns with regional and global PAE strategies to ensure continuity across the business.
- Maintains relationships with senior colleagues across the UK as well as EMEA and Global Mentor and coach any potential (graduate) direct reports within the team
- Support colleagues within the PEGA function and look for opportunities to grow understanding of the government affairs function within the team.
- Pro-actively build and maintain relationships with PAGs, Government officials, policy makers, ABPI and other relevant bodies to shape the external healthcare environment.
- Actively contribute to the development of national-level Patient Engagement policy through active engagement with key stakeholders via ABPI working groups.
- Actively participate in EMEA PAE network and the EMEA EGAC when needed
- Review literature
- Keep abreast of changes in the health system and understand implications for our current and future products.
- Previous experience of working in one of these sectors (pharma, government, patient group) is essential
- Previous experience of working in both fields (GA and PAE) is desired
- Experience working in the third sector of within government is beneficial
- High attention to detail and able to work cross functional within the business.
- The position might have flexibility of home working, but some head office time is required.
We respectfully request Government Officials to identify themselves as such on application; for the purpose of the Foreign Corrupt Practices Act. If you decide to apply for the position, any personal data which you provide shall be processed by Janssen-Cilag Ltd, a Johnson & Johnson company. Your personal data shall be processed for the purposes of recruitment, recruitment policy and selection.
United Kingdom-England-High Wycombe-
Janssen Cilag Ltd. (7360)