Johnson & Johnson Careers
Senior Scientist Technical Operations
Requisition ID: 1905732006W
Leiden site Technical Operations (TO) is part of the global Technical Operations organization.TO is responsible for validation and standardization of processes and equipment within the Janssen Biologics site and manages Life Cycle Management (LCM) projects and Advanced Technology Projects. We accomplish this through our broad technical competency, global reach and local execution power. A job within the TO team is very dynamic and diverse. For the Sr scientist position, we are looking for strong technical leader with people leading skills, who likes challenges, is collaborative and is keen on working within local as well as global project teams.
As Senior Scientist you are the primary interface between the Leiden site Operations, Quality and DPDS departments and the TO organization. You ensure integration of the global standards into local production process and/or LCM projects or local improvement projects. You will lead a team of Engineers / Scientist and be responsible for people development. You will be part of the site TO management team.
- Manager of 6-8 Engineers/Scientists; responsible for talent development
- First point of contact for all LCM and standardization projects within TO.
- Coach of TO project leads
- Subject matter expert during internal and external audits and inspections
- Coordinator or leader of process related topics, complex investigations
- Manager and initiator of process improvements to remain competitive. Preparing business cases.
- Networker locally as well globally.
- Change agent to implement new technologies
- Master’s degree in science (Biomedical, Biochemical, Chemical Technology, Biotechnology, Pharmacy, Engineering)
- Minimal 5-10 years of relevant work experience in the (bio-) pharmaceutical industry.
- Good knowledge of EHSS and GMP requirements, high quality norm
- Good large molecule API Process and process validation knowledge
- Strong Analytical, expertise in leading investigations
- Strong affinity / experience with Advanced Technologies, such as Multi Variate Analysis
- Influencing skills, excellent stakeholder management within a high complex matrix organization
- Customer focused and Innovative
- Excellent verbal as well as writing communication skills in English and Dutch.
- Result oriented and organizational skills
- Demonstrated project management skills; Certified as FPX project lead and/or as Green or Black Belt is a plus
More information: Please contact Guido Ragetlie (Director Technical Operations a.i.) at 06-22978908
Janssen Biologics (7266)