Johnson & Johnson Careers
IT Manager Health Care Compliance & Privacy PLO
Requisition ID: 1905731941W
Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies, caring for the world, one person at a time has inspired and united the people of Johnson & Johnson for 132 years. We embrace research and science -- bringing innovative ideas, products and services to advance the health and well-being of people. Employees of the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies work with partners in health care to touch the lives of over a billion people every day, throughout the world.
With $76.5 billion in 2017 sales, Johnson & Johnson is the world's most comprehensive and broadly-based manufacturer of health care products, as well as a provider of related services for the consumer, pharmaceutical, and medical devices and diagnostics markets. The more than 250 Johnson & Johnson operating companies employ approximately 134,000 people in 60 countries throughout the world.
Thriving on a diverse company culture, celebrating the uniqueness of our employees and committed to inclusion. Proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
We are seeking a strong IT Manager who can combine Information Technology (IT) expertise with knowledge of the Health Care Compliance & Privacy environment ,manage regional business partner expectations, resolving conflicts between requirements and budgets, thru correct prioritization and business cases elaboration, in alignment with IT regional/global strategy, standards and processes
Must be familiar with Health Care Compliance & Privacy enterprise business, IT end to end accountability, ensuring HCC&P functions priorities are properly addressed by regional, global and enterprise teams
This position is in Corporate Business Technology EMEA, and has responsibilities to support ASPAC, EMEA & LATAM HCC&P organizations , reporting into the regional Sr. IT Manager Product Line Owner for HCC&P
Purpose & Responsibilities:
This IT Manger PLO HCC&P is responsible for delivery of the HCC&P product line and driving increased leverage of the products across various Corporate business groups including leverage with other sector-based teams in other regions.
- The IT Manager HCC&P PLO, will work closely with regional and global BTLs (business technology leaders) and Product owners and will sets a clear vision for the HCC&P product line and is responsible for contributing to the multi-generation product strategy, roadmap and maximizes ROI by identifying and prioritizing the product features by business value.
- Manage business partners’ expectations to support solutions that may not be ideal for a particular unit or function but are optimal for J&J
- Partner with key business stakeholders in identifying the business’s priorities and product needs, negotiate with business to determine IT capacity with top business priorities. The main business partners are the EMEA , ASPAC & LATAM HHC & Privacy Business Partners.
- Provide HCC&P systems perspective in process alignments and project implementations across finance, and address implications of change with relevant parties.
- Understand the business’s needs and priorities from the product
- Overall accountability for Application Life Cycle Management
- Candidate should be able to act as a change agent and have a high tolerance for ambiguity and an ability to think creatively.
- A minimum of a Bachelor’s degree is required; A Bachelor’s or higher in the field of computer science, engineering, science or business administration is required.
- A minimum of 8 years (8) years of related IT experience is required. Experience with Healthcare Compliance & Privacy is a plus
- Must have knowledge of industry and business process trends related to Product Lifecycle Management and respective capabilities is preferred.
- Experience with Agile System Development methodologies, including use of Agile tools like JIRA
- Process Design / Business Requirement Analysis skills
- Project Management experience is preferred
- The ability to quickly learn HCC&P business and complex processes involved is required
- The ability to understand and work across multiple business domains in support of projects is required
- Effective communication and critical thinking skills are required
- Must have experience in developing and executing on change and adoption plans
- Must have relationship management skills to establish and build healthy working relations and partnerships with internal and external stakeholders
- Leadership experience - Knowledge of approaches, tools, and techniques for gaining the cooperation and support of others
- Must have well-developed facilitation and presentational skills.
- Willingness to learn and taking on additional responsibilities
Janssen Pharmaceutica N.V. (7555)