Johnson & Johnson キャリア
【Surgical Vision / AMO】Senior Supply Chain Demand Planner
Requisition ID: 1905731366W
The Demand Planner position is responsible for developing and communicating a consensus forecast for a defined portfolio of products.
The Demand Planner is responsible to integrate historical data, market data, & strategic plans collected throughout the S&OP Process by close collaboration with sales, marketing, finance, and regional & global supply chain partners.
Inventory and supply management are also key functions, as the Demand Planner is expected to manage high service levels while maintaining optimal inventory levels.
Key Demand Planner functions include:
1. Interact regularly with cross-functional/regional partners including Marketing, Sales Strategy, Sales Operations, Finance, Regional & Global Planning
2. Develop SKU-level operational forecasts
3. Lead local S&OP process to ensure consistency between consensus forecast and business plan
4. Work with regional teams to ensure promotions, special events and programs are incorporated into regional forecast submissions.
5. Create scenario plans to support on-time launch of new products
6. Work with regional commercial, finance, CLS partners to improve overall demand planning process through shared supply chain/ commercial accountability
7. Optimize inventory to avoid stock outs while reducing slow-moving inventory and scrap
8. Meet KPI targets (Inventory/LIFR/SLOB/MAPE) and find ways to improve versus those targets
The position will be measured primarily on:
- KPI targets (Inventory/LIFR/SLOB/MAPE/etc.)
- Leadership by behaviors (Collaboration/Alignment/Execution/Facilitation/Innovation/etc.)
• Bachelor’s degree
• 3+ years of experience in a supply chain role, preferably planning
• Ability to communicate clearly and concisely in English and Japanese
• Knowledge of Microsoft office, particularly Excel
• Knowledge of SAP or similar ERP systems is a plus; APICS certification is a plus
• Big picture oriented thinking and strong leadership, influence, and interpersonal skills
• Analytical and process oriented, with strong critical thinking / problem-solving skills
• Results oriented and able to independently create and deliver; self-starter / entrepreneurial mindset
AMO Japan KK (8054)