Johnson & Johnson Careers
Strategic Sourcing & SRM manager
Requisition ID: 1905731362W
Johnson & Johnson family of companies is hiring a Manager, Strategic Sourcing & Supplier Relationship Management (SRM) based in Zug, Switzerland or Beerse, Belgium. Any other location in EMEA can be considered.
The Strategic Sourcing & SRM manager will be responsible for driving value with transportation providers across the assigned portfolio, which can be cross-mode, cross-sector and multi-country. This position will be responsible for developing a multi-year sourcing strategy and execute this plan by benchmarking, negotiating and using category insights.
The Strategic Sourcing & SRM manager will also be required to develop strong relationships across different stakeholders, both internally and externally. Main interaction will be with the Deliver organization, Sector Supply Chain, GTMC/WWT, Procurement, Finance, QA, and external logistic service providers. In addition, the position will be driving the Supplier Relationship Management (SRM) program for the key transportation providers in EMEA while developing strong knowledge of the transportation industry to select “best-in-class” solutions for J&J.
The Strategic Sourcing & SRM manager will be measured based on total value creation: cost reduction (CIP) / avoidance, supplier performance management and supplier reliability & compliance.
This position will report to the EMEA Director Strategic Sourcing & SRM.
- Develop, implement the sourcing strategy and execute the supplier negotiations, including RFX processes and leading sourcing events across the portfolio.
- Drive value and deliver CIP’s across the EMEA transportation spend in line with the set CIP targets.
- Negotiate supplier contracts and agreements.
- Drive supplier-enabled innovation.
- Lead the Supplier Relationship Management (SRM) program for the suppliers assigned.
- Collaborate cross-sector and cross function, act as a Subject Matter Expert (SME) for transportation in projects such as network (re)design, business model change and process improvement initiatives.
- Monitor and develop supplier reliability and performance monitoring processes through KPI’s.
- Maintain industry knowledge by benchmarking and focusing on business intelligence activities.
- Bachelor’s degree (or equivalent by experience) required, focused degree in Supply Chain, Logistics or Procurement preferred.
- Minimum of 7 years relevant experience in supply chain, logistics or procurement required.
- Proven success in negotiating and influencing large contracts with external parties and developing sourcing strategies.
- Ability to think strategically to drive end-to-end value for J&J EMEA.
- Strong project management skills required, certification or FPX training is preferred.
- Ability to understand complex environments, manage change and influence stakeholders in a positive & collaborative manner.
- Result oriented with an analytical mindset and a focus on continuous improvement of the customer experience.
- Fluency in English is required, any other European language is a plus.
Cilag GmbH International (8525)