Johnson & Johnson Careers
Requisition ID: 1905731327W
Join the world's largest Orthopaedic provider, DePuy Synthes, in a clinically challenging career position.
DePuy Synthes is part of the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies. We offer the world’s most comprehensive portfolio of Orthopaedics, with our Hip and Knee Replacement products at the forefront of medical technology helping to restore the ‘joys of life’ to patients around the world.
Be Vital in this Role
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a dedicated and passionate Clinical Specialist to join the WA DePuy Synthes Team. You will be partnering with our customers – Orthopaedic Surgeons, Nurses and hospital staff within the surgical environment to optimise patient’s surgical outcomes.
This is an exciting, varied and challenging role, with scope for growth and career development.
Key responsibilities include:
• Providing clinical and technical advice and support to surgeons and nurses in the theatre environment, ensuring the correct and safe use of DePuy Synthes Orthopaedic products;
• Providing a market leading service to customers including training and education, management of logistics and inventory, critical problem solving and support of hospital staff;
• Working collaboratively with a cohesive team of Sales Territory Specialists to promote our Orthopaedic products and deliver business outcomes; and
• Developing strong partnered relationships with hospital personnel.
Be Valued for who you are
We’re looking for natural leaders, with the ability to develop and nurture long term relationships. To be successful for this role you will:
• Ideally hold a Tertiary or related qualification in Health, Nursing, Physiotherapy, Biomedical Science, Biomedical Engineering or related field;
• Experience in a clinical environment would be well regarded;
• Passion and aptitude for technology, and understanding and communicating technical information;
• Good communication and interpersonal skills;
• Good analytical and problem-solving abilities, and able to remain calm under pressure;
• Work well in a team environment and be extremely self-motivated when working alone;
• Have a passion for learning and achieving the best outcomes for all involved; and
• Full and clean driving license.
Be part of something bigger than yourself
At DePuy Synthes we believe movement is the very foundation of wellness and a fulfilling life. That’s why we’re relentlessly committed to the retention, restoration and improvement of movement. If you value innovation, shared knowledge and a caring touch, and have a passion for the joy and freedom of movement, there may be a place at a DePuy Synthes for you.
If you have a passion for wanting to make a difference in a clinical environment with cutting edge technology, here is your chance to lead a team and in which success will be highly valued and rewarded.
Our Orthopaedics business is growing due to its market-leading products, focus on patient care and education of the orthopaedic community. We are driven by passionate and highly motivated individuals who create a fast and dynamic work environment.
Every application is reviewed by the Talent Acquisition team and candidates will receive notification of the outcome of their application.
Agencies please note: This recruitment assignment is being managed directly by Johnson & Johnson’s Talent Acquisition team. We will reach out to our preferred agency partners in the rare instance we require additional talent options. Your respect for this process is appreciated.
Johnson & Johnson Medical Pty Ltd (7515)