Johnson & Johnson Carrières
Senior Packaging Development Engineer EMEA M/F
Description du poste
Requisition ID: 1905731064W
Johnson & Johnson Consumer Europe is a leading supplier of Fast Moving Consumer Goods oriented to Health & Personal Care. Our products are produced and distributed in all major European countries and exported overseas. The EMEA Center of Excellence is at the heart of a growing global business producing leading brands and aspiring to world class manufacturing standards.
Johnson & Johnson has an open culture with strong principles that have been incorporated in our company credo. This is an opportunity for you to become part of our talented team delivering to stretch targets in a dynamic business environment. We are on a journey to implement state of the art technology which comes with many opportunities to further develop your skill set.
We are looking for an experienced Packaging Development Engineer– End to End product development (including new product development & support marketed product activity) for EMEA region.
This job will give you the possibility to strengthen your double-competency on technical expertise and project leadership in a Regional and Global environment.
In that mission you are the technical interface with business partners & suppliers and your role is to:
- Manage and coordinate packaging technical activities related to formulation and packaging development initiatives (packaging definition from primary to tertiary, mold development, qualification plan, external/internal packaging trials)
- Ensure technical feasibility of identified solutions and successful implementation of qualification plans following quality and compliance standards in place
- Manage technical risks
- Ensure business continuity and continuous improvement of our products
- Demonstrate strong proactivity for innovation and to lead projects
- Participate to department process continuous improvement
- You have a technical education and have one or the other of the following background (or equivalent):
- Engineer degree in mechanics/industrial design or polymer chemistry ideally completed by a packaging degree;
- Packaging engineer
- You justify of a minimum of 7 years’ experience, ideally in packaging development in consumer goods or pharmaceutical industry with a brand owner and/or with a packaging supplier.
- You have a good knowledge and sensibility of packaging technologies (materials, molding process, manufacturing…), have strong packaging culture and interest with curious & creativity mindset
- You have a good understanding of the process of developing drugs & medical devices.
- You have leadership and solid communication and adaptability strengths that allow you to master complexity in an international context.
- You like manage various projects in parallel and the variety of contacts it can drive.
- You pay attention to details but also have a big picture orientation.
Johnson & Johnson Santé Beauté France SAS (7101)