Founded in 1886, the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies operates in three business areas:
Consumer Health Care, Medical Devices and Pharmaceuticals.
The Medical Devices segment produces a broad range of innovative products used primarily by health care professionals in the fields of orthopaedics, neurovascular, surgery, vision care, diabetes care, infection prevention, cardiovascular disease, sports medicine, and aesthetics. This segment is comprised of our Global Medical Solutions, Global Orthopaedics and Global Surgery Groups.
- Develop and execute sales and marketing strategies according to the strategic plan and regional specifics.
- Regular visits with the clients, specialized doctors and opticians
- Participate on regular congresses and specialized events, presenting Vision Care’s product portfolio
- Build relationship and networking with Key Opinion Leaders and VIPs
- Planning, analyzing, sales territory management
- Ensuring team work with colleagues responsible for other regions
- Independent leadership of own accounts
- Accurate reporting of sales results to management
- Professional product launches supervision
- Regular in-filed coaching to AAMs, including relevant reports and development plans
- Other task/duties set by line manager
- University degree
- Very good English language knowledge
- Native level of Czech/Slovak language
- 2-3 years in sales, preferably in an international company, pharmaceutical/ life science/ optical industry is a plus.
- Excellent selling skills with strong drive to performance
- Advanced computer knowledge (MS Office)
- Driving licence
- Good communicator/ presenter
- An opportunity to be part of a global market leader.
- A dynamic and inspiring working environment.
- Possibilities for further personal as well as professional development.
- Work in a positive atmosphere with a highly motivated, energized team a good track level of success in business
- Many employee benefits.
Johnson & Johnson, s.r.o. (7065)