Johnson & Johnson Careers
[Medical Devices] - Product Manager
Requisition ID: 1905730987W
Overall purpose of job
KOL & Product Management (Surgical Products)
Responsible for formulating product marketing strategies, leading new product launches, implementing marketing programs to drive business growth of assigned product platform(s).
Highlights of Job:
- Healthcare – Medical Devices
- Marketing Strategy
Essential duties and responsibilities:
- Develop & drive product marketing strategies for assigned brand(s) / platform(s).
- Connect closely with sales team and HCPs in the field to generate insights, to drive and to validate product marketing strategies, messages and programs.
- Lead new product launches by working with regional marketing, and closely with local cross-functional teams through full product life cycle.
- Evaluate market trends and segment business opportunities to prioritize business growth strategies.
- Support sales team members on achieving sales objectives.
- Lead and organize promotional & professional educational events.
- Assist in the marketing, CAPEX expense control and demand planning
- Career Interest in healthcare industry with understanding on the business environment.
- Ability to work collaboratively and independently in a cross-functional and a team-oriented environment
- Competent analytical and creative thinking capabilities.
- Strong problem-solving skills.
- Basic marketing skills & knowledge, preferably with previous sales experience.
- Multitasking and be able to work under pressure.
- Competent oral and written skills in English.
- Comply with Integrity and compliance standards.
- Bachelor’s Degree or above. Master’s degree in marketing in desirable.
- At least 3 years of working experience in a multinational healthcare / medical device company with proven track record.
- Experience in a classical marketing function and direct product management experience
Personal data provided by job applicants will be used for recruitment purpose only.Candidates who are not being invited for interviews within four weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful. All applications will be kept for maximum of six months as future reference for similar openings.
China-Hong Kong S.A.R.-Mongkok-
Johnson & Johnson (Hong Kong) Ltd. (8060)