Johnson & Johnson Careers
Senior Scientist (Toledo)
Descripción del Trabajo
Requisition ID: 1905730842W
- PhD degree in synthetic, organic or medicinal chemistry
- Subsequent experience in a biotech and/or pharmaceutical industry environment
- Highly motivated candidate with strong commitment to lab work.
- Strong track record of achievements in the synthesis of complex molecules and/or synthetic methodology development, with deep knowledge of modern synthetic & analytical techniques
- Track record of scientific contributions (peer reviewed publications in high impact factor journals, patents, oral presentations…)
- Excellent oral and written communication skills, fluent in English both verbal and in writing
- Good soft and communication skills. Demonstrated leadership role in supervising more junior staff.
- Willing to challenge the status quo in a constructive manner suggesting alternative solutions for existing problems
- Hands on knowledge of automated synthesis approaches and/or high throughput experimentation set-ups is considered a plus
- Expertise or a keen interest in handling large data sets, artificial intelligence, and machine learning is a plus
Janssen-Cilag S.A. (formerly Janssen Sp) (7300)