Johnson & Johnson Careers
Sr EO Planning Analyst
Requisition ID: 1905730736W
DePuy Synthes Companies of Johnson & Johnson is the largest, most comprehensive orthopedic and neurological business in the world. DePuy Synthes offer an unparalleled breadth and depth of technology, devices, services and programs in the areas of joint reconstruction, trauma, spine, sports medicine, neurological, cranio-maxillofacial, power tools and biomaterials. Building on the legacy and strengths of two great companies, we are creating one organization that will be agile and better equipped in today's evolving health care environment. Our broad array of inspired, innovative and high-quality offerings help advance the health and wellbeing of people around the world.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Supply Chain, Engineering, Logistics, or Operations required.
- Must possess at least 2+ years of related experience in supply chain management, production planning, and/or materials management.
- Strong Analytical skills required.
- Ability to communicate clearly and concisely across all levels of the company and across a global supply chain organization is required.
- The ability to influence others in a matrix environment is required.
- Fluent English is required.
- Basic French and German is preferred.
- The ability to work independently with a strong sense of urgency is required.
- In depth knowledge of manufacturing control systems (ERP) and processes is required. Experience and/or certification in Lean or Six Sigma processes are preferred.
- APICS certification is strongly preferred.
- The candidate will be expected to certify once hired, if he/she does not already possess.
Synthes GmbH (7111)