Johnson & Johnson Karrieren
Sr EO Planning Analyst
Requisition ID: 1905730736W
DePuy Synthes Companies of Johnson & Johnson is the largest, most comprehensive orthopedic and neurological business in the world. DePuy Synthes offer an unparalleled breadth and depth of technology, devices, services and programs in the areas of joint reconstruction, trauma, spine, sports medicine, neurological, cranio-maxillofacial, power tools and biomaterials. Building on the legacy and strengths of two great companies, we are creating one organization that will be agile and better equipped in today's evolving health care environment. Our broad array of inspired, innovative and high-quality offerings help advance the health and wellbeing of people around the world.
For our site in Zuchwil-Switzerland we are looking for a highly committed
Sr. EO Planning Analyst
The Sr EO Planning Analyst will manage the supply planning and scheduling processes for External Operations. This person will enable attainment of target service levels, while achieving target inventory objectives. The External Operations Planning Analyst prepares supply plans and production schedules for external partners. This person will efficiently convert global demand requirements into an attainable supply plan for products manufactured by external partners.
Areas of responsibility include capacity planning, supplier S&OP leadership, scenario planning, material planning scheduling, inventory management, new product launch management and external partner order fulfillment. The Sr EO Planning Analyst will collaborates with the PLAN organization to handover WW demand plans, conducts a formal process with the external partners to rationalize supply and demand, taking into account capacity and inventory. Collaboration with internal and external business partners will be a key success enabler.
The Sr EO Planning Analyst will support as well execution of MDR supply strategy-
The ability to complete complex excel spreadsheet analysis is required. This includes the ability to utilize the planning systems to gather the key data needed to drive business decisions. He/She will be engaged in portfolio product rationalisization and agility initiatives.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Supply Chain, Engineering, Logistics, or Operations required.
- Must possess at least 2+ years of related experience in supply chain management, production planning, and/or materials management.
- Strong Analytical skills required.
- Ability to communicate clearly and concisely across all levels of the company and across a global supply chain organization is required.
- The ability to influence others in a matrix environment is required.
- Fluent English is required.
- Basic French and German is preferred.
- The ability to work independently with a strong sense of urgency is required.
- In depth knowledge of manufacturing control systems (ERP) and processes is required. Experience and/or certification in Lean or Six Sigma processes are preferred.
- APICS certification is strongly preferred.
- The candidate will be expected to certify once hired, if he/she does not already possess.
Synthes GmbH (7111)Funktion