Johnson & Johnson Careers
Consumer EMEA Plant ERPs Product Line Owner
Maidenhead, United Kingdom; Beerse, Belgium
Requisition ID: 1905730734W
The ERP Product Line Owner has end-to-end responsibility for the EMEA Plant ERP platforms (Vision, Strategy, Roadmap Planning, Governance, Solutions & Service Delivery and Compliance) supporting 9 internal J&J manufacturing plants as part of the Global JJT Supply Chain Plan & ERP Product Line. The 9 plants produce over $3BN product per annum.
The ERP Product Line Owner works with Senior IT and Business Leaders to identify and prioritize solutions for their Product Line and oversees the implementation of these solutions across the business. They exhibit strong influence and real passion for driving the organization towards consistent technology solutions aligned to an overall IT strategy.
Product Lines ensure that value is realized by the business through the IT capabilities implemented. Product Line members have a strong view of external IT capabilities in the market and how they can be creatively applied to drive business value for J&J.
The ERP Product Line Owner is a:
- Technology strategist: who scans multiple internal/external technologies/services to define the technology strategy to enable/enhance/drive our business strategy. Technical scope of knowledge includes ERP functionality related to: Plan, Make, Source, Deliver, Quality, Materials Management, Finance, Data & Analytics and core integrations into surrounding platforms. Platform scope of knowledge is SAP and AS400 ERP (BPCS & Movex).
- Investment manager: Defines priorities for business and associated technology investments, is accountable for all financials including CAPEX/ OPEX and Business value realization. Manages a portfolio of ERP investments.
- Business Transformation leader: Drives business process mapping and leaning; Drives business partners towards standard solutions.
- Program and Service Manager: Tracks progress of development in the context of the larger program. Reports back to the business on status on the delivery of features, functionality, applications and operational support services.
- A leader and developer of talent.
The ERP Product Line Owner (PLO) is accountable for EMEA Plant ERPs (BPCS, Movex, VDR SAP) used by J&J Supply Chain but also works with his/her peers to drive a consistent J&J ERP strategy within the Consumer Segment and across other segments.
As a PLO, you will align business partners and development teams around common measurable goals and continues to entice and engage business into the product development process. They continuously drive Product Line delivery to optimise throughput, quality, efficiency and cost (i.e. “Better, Faster, Cheaper”).
As a Product Line Owner, you will utilize your eye for business, strong collaboration skills, and excellent communication/information sharing to run multiple priorities in a complex, high-profile, and dynamic environment.
Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
Track record of delivery on large/ complex ERP programs. Knowledge of the ERP Technology industry:
- Deep understanding of either process, data and configuration knowledge of core ERP (SAP preferred) modules (MM/PP/FICO/IM/SD)
- And/Or Process, data and configuration knowledge of AS400 systems preferably BPCS and/ or Movex ERP. The latter is preferable.
- Committed to driving business value through information technology. Understands the business impact of different solutions and can assess and communicate the trade-offs between business needs, technology requirements, cost and risk. Experience handling budgets
- Dedicated to working within and leading teams in a virtual, matrixed work environment. Ability to lead, collaborate, challenge and influence peers. Superb communication, networking, negotiation and influencing skills with external customer and internal partners including senior leaders.
- Able to lead multiple concurrent responsibilities across contending priorities.
- Embraces a structured approach to delivering objectives including solid project management skills.
- End to end Supply Chain / Operations experience gained in a regulated industry.
- Excellent English verbal and written communication skills, including formal presentation skills; multi-language skills are a plus.
Johnson and Johnson are an equal opportunity employer.
J&J Consumer Services EMAE., Ltd (8675)