Johnson & Johnson Careers
Junior Computational Modeler M/F
Requisition ID: 1905730712W
Caring for the world, one person at a time... inspires and unites the people of Johnson & Johnson. We embrace research and science - bringing innovative ideas, products and services to advance the health and well-being of people. Employees of the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies work with partners in health care to touch the lives of over a billion people every day, throughout the world.
Johnson & Johnson is the largest and most broadly-based healthcare company in the world. We’re producing life-changing breakthroughs every day and have been for the last 130 years.
Cutting-edge science, digital technology and new ways of thinking are improving how people are cared for around the globe, and we are at the forefront. We are the world’s most broadly-based global healthcare business, with more than 275 companies in 60 countries, and our companies touch all aspects of human health, from consumer products to pharmaceuticals and medical devices. Through them, we forge new frontiers and blow through walls to create breakthrough solutions to the world’s most pressing health challenges to help people live longer, healthier and happier lives.
For our European R&D Center of our Consumer business based in France (Val-de-Reuil), we are recruiting a
on a permanent contract, to participate in our digital transformation. In this pivotal role, you will be able to influence the future of our R&D
- The candidate will use computational fluid dynamics and/or finite element software to efficiently participate in the design, optimization and / or troubleshooting of product, processes and test methods.
- The candidate will apply fluid mechanics techniques to various fields such as manufacturing processes, packaging and / or devices design & development.
- Responsibilities involve analyzing complex physical systems, defining a simulation plan to study critical items of interest, executing the simulations.
- The candidate will work in close partnership with internal scientists & engineers (scale-up, packaging development, device development) and external partners to evaluate the technical feasibility of the simulation and run iterative analyses if need be to achieve sustainable solutions.
- Technical Background & Work Experience
- Graduated with a bachelor's/master's degree in engineering, physics or equivalent field.
- Candidate must have a strong background in Computational Fluid Dynamics or Finite Element Analysis, from pre-processing, analysis, to post-processing.
- Solid understanding of core concepts including mechanics, kinematics, thermodynamics, materials science etc
- Experience with Star-CCM+, Fluent, COMSOL, Solidworks 3D software packages is desirable
- Additional work experience, especially in the application of computational model in a healthcare research & development environment would be of value
- Experience in managing external collaboration will also be considered
- Fluent in English and ideally in French
- In addition to delivering effective solutions, you must possess the hunger to learn from others and aptitude to share your knowledge.
- You must be passionate about solving R&D problems using computational models and possess collaborative mindset for effective collaboration.
- You possess good organizational, communication, writing and interpersonal skills
Johnson & Johnson Santé Beauté France SAS (7101)
R&D Engineering (R&D)