Johnson & Johnson Careers
[Medical Devices] - Customer Service Specialist
Requisition ID: 1905730638W
- Inputs complex or non‐standard orders received from internal and external customers.
- Ensure pricing master data being reflected correctly and orders are released to
- warehouse per agreed timeline without delay.
- Prepare invoicing, delivery documents and other administrative reports
- Responds to difficult customer queries.
- Provides updates to customers on order status and / or problem resolutions. Solicits
- feedback regarding customer satisfaction.
- Work closely with warehouse in daily order management / delivery / return
- arrangement and supply chain regarding product readiness status.
- Makes policy and process improvement recommendations to management as
- appropriate. Participates on project teams focused on the development, testing,
- implementation and improvement of processes and procedures.
- Perform ad hoc projects and assignment when required
KEY QUALIFICATIONS AND REQUIREMENTS:
- 3‐5 years related experience
- Communicate effectively
- Good Time Management
- Proactive, responsible and self‐motivated
- Project management and follow‐up
- Good oral and written in Cantonese and English
- Basic Computer Skills – MS Office including Excel, Word, Outlook
China-Hong Kong S.A.R.-Mongkok-
Johnson & Johnson (Hong Kong) Ltd. (8060)