Johnson & Johnson Careers
Senior Financial Analyst EMEA Performance & Strategy Execution
Descrizione offerta di lavoro
Requisition ID: 1905730566W
Johnson & Johnson is an American multinational company founded in 1886, a world leader in the development of products and devices for the health care, strongly positioned in the Medical Devices market as well as in the Pharmaceutical and Consumer Market.
Every day more than 120,000 employees work in 250 companies of the Group, located in 60 countries.
For our Consumer Health Care department, we are looking for a Senior Financial Analyst EMEA Performance & Strategy Execution to be hired with a permanent contract.
This role is available in multiple locations:
Santa Palomba-Pomezia (Rome) Italy;
Val De Reuil (Eure) France;
Helsingborg (Scania) Sweden;
The Senior Financial Analyst EMEA Performance & Strategy Execution will provide critical financial leadership and analysis to key business partners across the Supply Chain EMEA (Europe/Middle East/Africa) network. The individual will be required to build relationships with multiple Plants (both Finance & Non-Finance) & understand each unique operating model. Responsible for end-to-end strategic portfolio investment, s/he will work with business partners to challenge assumptions, build models, review financial outputs with management, and influence decision making aligned with the strategic vision.
He/she will play a critical role in developing the annual Capital & Investment Business Plan and completing necessary forecast updateswith business partners ensuring the reliability of the information and its timely submission. She/he will analyze and communicate actual performance drivers and metrics as well as provide financial support to business cases to enable decision making with focus on value creation.
This role will also support the execution of strategic global programs ,network assessment, long-range financial plan, and portfolio prioritization.
• Develop standardized process for Capital Appropriation Requests
• Evaluate top investment priorities for the Region
• Develop analytics to drive optimal investment mix
• Business Plan and Quarterly Update Support and Analysis
• Business partnering with various stakeholders
• Strategy and Decision Support: Provide financial support to business cases for investment decisions and cost savings opportunities and actively contribute to site strategy and master plan
• Performance analytics and reporting: Review and communicate performance drivers, metrics, risks and opportunities and associated action plans
• Planning and Forecasting: Work with business partners to challenge assumptions, build models, review financial outputs with management, and influence decision making
• Audit and Compliance: oversite of internal controls for both US/SOX and local statutory requirements, support internal/external audits
• Support continuous improvements for financial processes/analytics and other ad hoc analyses/projects
• Ad Hoc Analysis: Work with business partners to challenge assumptions, build models, review financial outputs with management, and influence decision making
• Supports ad hoc requests / projects
• Supports continuous improvement activities
• Assists with training fellow team members
• Participates in training to increase knowledge & skill
• Ensure policies and procedures are followed
REQUIRED COMPETENCIES & SKILLS:
• Minimum a Bachelor’s in Finance/Accounting
• Minimum 3 years of experience in similar roles.
• Knowledge of general and supply chain specific finance/accounting processes in a production site is a must.
• Experienced professional with strong communication skills who can interact with senior management is required.
• Strong collaboration and demonstrated business partnering with the ability to influence.
• Strong analytical and risk management capabilities.
• Intermediate to advanced skills in Microsoft Office is required.
Italia-Lazio-Pomezia (Santa Palomba)-
Europe/Middle East/Africa-Francia-Haute-Normandie-Eure, Europe/Middle East/Africa-Svezia-Skåne-Helsingborg
Johnson & Johnson S.p.A. (7170)