Johnson & Johnson Careers
Requisition ID: 1905730509W
“Caring for the world … one person at a time” inspires and unites the people of Johnson & Johnson. This culture of caring is the focus of our corporate philosophy, that is anchored in the internationally applicable Credo. We embrace research and science - bringing innovative ideas, products and services to advance the health and well-being of people. Employees of the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies work with partners in health care to touch the lives of over a billion people every day, throughout the world. We have more than 260 operating companies in more than 60 countries employing approximately 134,000 people. Our worldwide headquarters is in New Brunswick, New Jersey, USA.
Janssen Vaccines in Bern (Switzerland) belongs to the Janssen Pharmaceutical Companies of Johnson & Johnson. Janssen is an organization of over 30,000 professionals working passionately to prevent, treat, cure and stop some of the most devastating and complex diseases of our time. In Bern, about 300 people of over 20 nationalities work together with the wider Janssen organization and partners on the development, manufacturing and analytical testing of novel vaccines and bacteria-based pharmaceutical products. We are committed to bring meaningful innovation to global health by combating major threats to the health of people worldwide.
For our site in Bern we are looking for a highly committed
The Quality Control department is involved in the validation and transfer of various test methods as well as in performing of routine release and stability tests for novel clinical phase materials. The microbial methods applied in-house range from sterility, bioburden, microbial purity, endotoxin and spore testing.
- Plan, coordinate and execute, stability, IPC, release and raw material testing
- Write scientifically sound technical documents and reports
- Provide support to analytical development, process development, and other stakeholders when the need arises
- Maintain current laboratory equipment and operates analytical and other instruments.
- Drive continuous improvement projects within Quality Control in operational efficiency and GMP compliance
- Support the timely and effective completion of lab events, investigations, change controls and CAPA including writing, execution and review of related documents
- Obtain the necessary materials and reagents for the assigned tests, including ordering laboratory consumables and reagents in the appropriate systems
- Help to build a strong team to expand, strengthen and the maintain the current knowledge base and expertise within QC to reflect changing business needs
- Bachelor’s degree in natural sciences, biology, microbiology or equivalent working experience
- A minimum of 1-2 years of professional experience in Pharma, Biotech or Vaccine industry
- Experience in method validations and verifications and equipment qualification
- Profound working understanding of laboratory operations and practices
- Laboratory experience in a cGMP regulated environment
- Proactive attitude, challenging the status quo, team player, team builder
- Ability to simultaneously manage multiple projects, duties and assignments and prioritize accordingly
- Excellent writing skills for scientifically sound technical documents, instructions, protocols and reports.
- Self-dependent way of working and taking ownership of assigned task to plan and deliver according agreed timelines.
- Advanced IT skills
- Good verbal and written skills in English and German
Janssen Vaccines AG (8851)