Johnson & Johnson Karrieren
Leader (m/f/d) Torax DACH
Requisition ID: 1905730440W
“Caring for the world, one person at a time” has inspired and united the people of Johnson & Johnson for over 125 years. We embrace research and science -- bringing innovative ideas, products and services to advance the health and well-being of people. Employees of the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies work with partners in health care to touch the lives of over a billion people every day, throughout the world.
Being the Torax DACH Lead you will manage a team of 4 Business Development Managers aiming to achieve annual sales & growth targets in assigned markets, acting as a cluster lead for Germany, Switzerland and Austria. You are responsible to oversee and lead the team across countries to drive excellence in account management, support building strong and healthy business relationships with customers. You will support the Torax business integration into Ethicon at local level, identify and leverage synergies across the organisation. It is your responsibility together with the team to establish a solid base of loyal customers achieving product penetration and increased market share of LINX; focus on maximising sales efforts with the team to achieve goals in the assigned territory, in alignment with the company and the business strategy of LINX.
The Torax DACH Lead will report into the EMEA Acquisitions Torax and NeuWave Medical Lead and will be an active member of the Torax EMEA Commercial Team to successfully shape cross-functionally the business strategy, ensuring success in the region.
Are you ready to work doing something you are passionate about?
- Ensure Business Development Managers achieve results incl. sales quotas, unit volumes, market share and profitability goals in the assigned region in due time
- Lead, coache and deploy staff of highly competent BDM
- Collaborate with local Ethicon colleagues, seeks growth opportunities (synergies) and foster collaboration between ETHICON cross functional teams
- Review market analyses in cross-functional team to help determining customer needs, volume potential, pricing & reimbursement
- Develop a dashboard of metrics to monitor, lead and guide BDMs successfully, fast implementation of corrective actions in case needed
- Review account management and segmentation regularly; ensure new accounts are identified, classified and activated; drive account utilization as per targets
- Cultivate relationships with key decision makers in markets
We believe we can make a difference and we take your career seriously and your development is key and our day-to-day responsibility. Through e-university, on the job training, various projects and programs, we ensure your personal growth.
If you enjoy solving hard problems, you're a self-starter and you're passionate about your career every single day, we'd love to hear from you!
- University Degree (Bachelor, Master, Diploma, PhD) or equivalent
- 10 years of experience in Medical Devices Sales, which incl. Marketing or Professional Education experience
- Experienced and ability to lead, develop and inspire people to drive long-term growth
- Intellectual curiosity, results orientation, inner confidence, self-awareness, empathy and adaptability
- Strong communicator, interpersonal and presentation skills
- Personal resilience in dynamic and challenging environment
- Languages: German at mother-tongue level; English business fluent
- Requires strong project management skills, analytical skills
- The role requires travel within assigned countries
Johnson & Johnson is an equal opportunity employer. We value diversity at our company. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
Johnson&Johnson Med GmbH (7930)