Johnson & Johnson Careers
Requisition ID: 1905730395W
Johnson & Johnson Services, Inc. is recruiting for a Product Manager to be located in Istanbul.
Caring for the world, one person at a time has inspired and united the people of Johnson & Johnson for over 125 years. We embrace research and science -- bringing innovative ideas, products and services to advance the health and well-being of people. Employees of the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies work with partners in health care to touch the lives of over a billion people every day, throughout the world.
With $70.1 billion in 2015 sales, Johnson & Johnson is the world's most comprehensive and broadly based manufacturer of health care products, as well as a provider of related services, for the consumer, pharmaceutical, and medical devices and diagnostics markets. There are more than 265 Johnson & Johnson operating companies employing approximately 126,500 people and with products touching the lives of over a billion people every day, throughout the world.
Thriving on a diverse company culture, celebrating the uniqueness of our employees and committed to inclusion. Proud to be an equal opportunity employer. And our culture is interconnected by the shared values of Our Credo. It’s a culture that celebrates diversity and diverse perspectives. It helps employees achieve an effective mix between work and home life and supports their efforts to have a positive impact on their communities.
- Define a marketing plan in a new and or defined market.
- Work with IBVT
- Define the strategy & target market
- Understand key customer needs.
- Make forecasts, monitor and report periodically
- Differentiate our product from the competition.
- Quantify the sales and profit opportunity.
- Communicate the strategy and gain agreement from various channels.
- Enables and monitors the allocation and investment of the budgets of branded projects under the responsibility in line with HCC rules and regulations.
- Develop marketing plan for existing and new product lines with analysis and insights.
- Including strategies and specific tactics and resources to drive growth opportunities and address key risks.
- Searches and develops effective and creative ideas to serve the long-term growth targets by contributing to the innovative approach of the company
- Drive execution of strategies and tactics in the field through field travel, creative promotions, by identifying and using key marketing channels, and training of sales teams during national and local meetings.
- Conduct formal market research to understand questions that need answering, clearly and objectively define an objective around those questions.
- Work with highly cross-functional teams to build and ship commercial products into the market. Also manages the marketing aspects of projects involving cross functional groups and strongly communicates with KOLs.
- Manage a marketing budget for specific product line: anticipate expenses, projects, plan the budget, track expenses and execute within the defined budget
- Complete training and build skills to meet key requirements and expand capabilities in the job.
- University Graduate (Pharmaceutics, Medical, Business Administration, ect.)
- MBA is a plus
- Minimum 5 years of experience working as a Product Manager in a Pharmaceutical company
- Experience in an international company, in Multiple Myeloma, Hematology and having a launch experience is preferred
- Proficiency in English is a must
- Strong communication skills
- Team player
Johnson & Johnson Sihhi Malzeme Ltd. (7347)