Johnson & Johnson Careers
Manager – Sales & Distributor Services (Procurement)
Requisition ID: 1905730203W
Sales & Distributor Services Manager will report and work closely with the Director of Sales & Distributor Services (SDS) Asia Pacific Director to design and execute strategies for Sales and Distributor Services primarily focusing on Retail Brokers, Merchandizers and Ecommerce subcategories of SDS. He / She will focus on identifying growth, cost efficiencies, new route to market ideas, strengthening supplier relations processes with the suppliers. He / She will partner with stakeholders - Sales, Marketing, Supply chain/Finance groups to ensure alignment on business needs and priorities.
The role will ideally entail in depth understanding of core functions performed by Merchandizers Ecommerce, working with core team to understand their business needs, channels/customers to be served, analysis of supplier quotations, team work to drive alignment. Utilize the Regional tender process and other best practices for sourcing and governance, adhere to project milestones and timelines. Drive market intelligence on suppliers and insights into industry trends.
He/she will work closely with the broader Procurement organization, Regional BELs and Global SDS category leader, for understanding business needs and designing route to market solutions consistent with Procurement vision.
Specific Responsibilities include:
- Partner with stakeholders to help enhance growth
- Proactively conduct spend analysis, research and industry benchmark information to enable effective negotiations/best practice deployment, industry insights and integrating these in the development of sourcing strategies aligned with business partner needs.
- Be an active contributor of the Sales and Distributor Services category
- Execute APAC (excluding Japan) wide sourcing strategy to optimize the spend, supplier relationship Management, build J&J equity and mitigate risk
- Help APAC ESP roll out in SDS category and drive supplier-enabled innovation as well as continuous improvement opportunities coming from performance reviews and assessments
- Provide procurement expertise, assistance and process to vendor selection, due diligence, commercial negotiations and contracting to SDS category.
- Connect: Business partnering with key stakeholders
- Deliver: Value creation commitments to design supplier solutions to enable growth for, with, and through the business: # of sourcing projects completed, Cost savings, Supplier enabled Innovations, compliance
- Shape: Provide RTM solutions around Merchandizers and Ecommerce, lead best practice deployment and be abreast of industry changes and trends.
- Compliance to worldwide, regional and local polices e.g., Policy of Business Conduct, Healthcare Compliance, SOX, etc.
- A Bachelor’s degree is a must. A focused degree in Business, Supply Chain, or Finance is preferred. An MBA is preferred.
- A minimum of 7 years of general business experience is required. At least 3 year experience in a Sales, or Supply Chain, or Procurement role is preferred.
- Experience in, Ecommerce, CSO and Distributor Management, competitive bidding, negotiation, promoting Innovation is highly preferred.
- Experience of FMCG, and/or MD and/or Pharma industry is required.
- Demonstrates integrity, inspires trust and avoids conflicts of interest.
- The ability to manage cross-functional, corporate and global/regional teams is required.
- Ability to be successful in large, matrixes organizations with multiple organizations/franchises is required.
- Interacts and collaborates well with the team. Respectful and adaptable, yet with a strong point of view.
- Strong in Initiative/Follow through.
- The ability to conceptualize
- Proven leadership skills.
- Rapidly learns new skills and ideas; assimilates complex information and adopts well in ambiguous situations
- Strong analytical/problem solving skills are a must.
- Able to quickly size up information, use logic to evaluate and draw sound conclusions and decisions. Must have a right level of assertiveness and able to know where to go for information.
- Works efficiently and maintains positive outlook under significant pressure and manages setback, criticism and tension. Has a strong sense of urgency and not resistant to change.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills are required. Fluent in written and spoken English. Must be able to communicate clearly and concisely both verbal and in writing with all levels within all business functions.
- Conceptual Understanding of SAP, e-market place and Ariba
Johnson & Johnson Pte. Ltd. (8435)