Johnson & Johnson Careers
Plant Director (m/w/d) - Wuppertal
Requisition ID: 1905730171W
Johnson & Johnson is the world´s most comprehensive and broadly-based manufacturer of health care products, as well as a provider of related services. The values that guide our decision making are motivated by a culture of caring. Caring for the world one person at a time? Inspires and unites the people of Johnson & Johnson. The company is operating in the fields of pharmaceuticals, medical devices and consumer health care products with 128,000 employees in more than 250 companies around the world. In Germany the Johnson & Johnson GmbH represents the consumer health care business. With a broad portfolio of well-known brands, we are in touch with the consumer at every stage of life.
‘Caring for the world, one person at a time’... inspires and unites the people of Johnson & Johnson. We embrace research and science - bringing innovative ideas, products and services to advance the health and well-being of people.
Employees of the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies work with partners in health care to touch the lives of over a billion people every day, throughout the world.
We are currently looking for an
Plant Director (m/w/d) - Wuppertal
- Plant Expenses and Standard cost management and control
- Production Program accomplishment on time
- Capital Plan implementation on time and cost
- Reach the customer service level as agreed
- Status of Plant Headcount, including training, motivation and development
- Implement plans and activities to increase the efficacy and capacity of the site
- Lean Manufacturing program fulfilment
- Support all the GMP’s rules defined to the site be full in compliance
- Ensure full compliance with all the Safety, Environmental and Health policies
- Ensure full compliance with the local, regional and J&J Policies, Guidelines and Regulations
- Arrange the Annual Business Plan, including all Plant Expenses, Capital Plan, Headcount, CIP’s and Standard Costs.
- Check all operations are developed according to the define procedures, policies and regulations, to guaranty full compliance with product integrity, GMP’s rules, Safety, Environmental and Health policies and all the local, regional and J&J Policies, Guidelines and Regulations.
- Ensure the quality and compliance of the Site. Support and follow all the internal and external Audits in the site, to get and maintain full compliance level.
- Identify and implement Cost Improvements Projects (CIP’s) to increase efficiency reduce complexity and contribute to improve the standard cost of the products.
- Support and design the new products introductions, leading all the departments involved
- Follow the status of the Headcount, focusing on the training, motivation and continuous improvements and development. Follow the performance appraisal of an annual basis. Identify and develop people, especially high potential candidates.
- Ensure that shared teams between Wuppertal and Sezanne work for the benefit of both Sites.
- Perform other related duties as required.
Desired or Preferred Knowledge, Skills, and/or Abilities:
- University degree Engineering or similar
- High proficiency in English
- Min. 10 years in a Supply Chain position and 5 years in a Manufacturing Plant or Manufacturing related position with experience in Production
- Knowledge in GMP’s, Manufacturing processes, Financial, People Management, Environmental, Health and Safety
- Good Communication Skills
- Strategic Thinking, customer service oriented
- Leadership, including seniority and autonomy
- Able to work in a complex environment
- Master on Business Administration
- Labor Risk training course
- German language skills
Germany-North Rhine Westphalia-Wuppertal-
Johnson & Johnson G.m.b.H. (7980)