Johnson & Johnson Careers
Product Manager, Medical Devices (Spine)
Requisition ID: 1905730143W
DePuy Synthes is part of the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies. We offer the world’s most comprehensive portfolio of orthopaedic and neuro products and services for joint reconstruction, trauma, spine, sports medicine, neuro, cranio-maxillofacial, power tools and biomaterials.
Be Vital in this role
Reporting to the Business Unit Lead for Spine, you will be responsible for marketing management in order to achieve annual sales and profit targets. The role will require collaboration and leadership and in all areas of the marketing mix including: new product introductions, segmentation, positioning, supply chain management and monitoring competitive dynamics. You will also work closely with the sales team to provide product & clinical expertise, leadership and support.
This role offers you the opportunity to join a cohesive team. You will assist in shaping the direction of your specialty portfolio at multiple levels – internally and externally with Key Opinion Leaders.
Be Valued for who you are
To be successful in this role, you will demonstrate the following:
• Extensive Marketing experience within the pharmaceutical, surgical or medical devices industry (orthopaedic experience would be highly regarded);
• Relevant tertiary qualifications (ideally in marketing, business or related);
• Ability to develop and implement innovative strategies to meet customers’ needs;
• A track record of delivering results and objectives;
• Ability to build strong relationships and collaborative partnerships both internally and externally;
• Self-motivated and able to work autonomously;
• Strong interpersonal skills, both written and verbal;
• A genuine passion for the medical device industry.
Critical to your success will be your strategic focus, commercial acumen and team approach. You are confident in your ability to demonstrate a high-level of clinical expertise and are extremely effective at imparting concepts and information of a highly technical nature.
Every application is reviewed by the Talent Acquisition team and candidates will receive notification of the outcome of their application.
Agencies please note: This recruitment assignment is being managed directly by Johnson & Johnson’s Talent Acquisition team. We will reach out to our preferred agency partners in the rare instance we require additional talent options. Your respect for this process is appreciated.
Johnson & Johnson Medical Pty Ltd (7515)