Johnson & Johnson Karrieren
Quality Lab Scientist Supervisor (m/f/d)
Requisition ID: 1905730059W
Johnson & Johnson is the world´s most comprehensive and broadly-based manufacturer of health care products, as well as a provider of related services. The values that guide our decision making are motivated by a culture of caring: Caring for the world, one person at a time… inspires and unites the people of Johnson & Johnson. The company is operating in the fields of pharmaceuticals, medical devices and consumer health care products in more than 250 companies around the world.
The Quality Lab Scientist Supervisor is responsible for implementing business improvement initiatives for Quality operations Laboratories and the Certified Operator program. He or she defines opportunities, analyzes data with cross functional partners and implements improvements. Ensures compliance to JNJ and international Standards applicable to area of responsibility and drives forward the state of the art direction and best practices.
This position is based in Norderstedt, Germany.
Under and in accordance with all applicable federal, state and local laws/regulations and Corporate Johnson & Johnson, procedures and guidelines, this position:
- Contributes and provides project and routine leadership within the Quality Laboratories and Certified Operator program.
- Identifies new areas of testing techniques and software solutions that are consistent with the company’s strategic direction.
- Participates in the delivery of new lab testing efforts by using both, existing and new procedures or processes to independently interpret data and identify and correct issues.
- Proposes ideas and next steps to Lab Supervisor/QO Manager and exchanges information effectively in order to reach agreement in ambiguous or sensitive situations.
- Depending on the seniority and area of the scientist he or she leads technical groups to implement QO activities for Laborites, Certified Operator program software or microbiological solutions and solve com-plex problems, while complying with local and global regulatory requirements as well as J&J standards.
- Responsible for communicating business related issues or opportunities to next management level.
- Responsible for ensuring that team members follow all Company guidelines related to Health, Safety and Environmental practices and that all resources needed to do so are available and in good condition
- Responsible for ensuring personal and Company compliance with all Federal, State, Local and Company regulations, policies, and procedures.
- University/Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent in natural sciences, medical technology, or IT
- Analytical and methodical problem solving
- At least 2-3 years of experience in tasks related to this role’s responsibilities
- Experience in leading a team/function as supervisor considered as an asset
- Knowledge of regulatory requirements (MPG, MDD, 21CFR820, ISO 13485)
- Experience in GxP regulated industry
- Advanced computer skills and use of software applications
- Demonstrated project management abilities
- Proficient in Microsoft Office —Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- A thorough understanding of GMP (Good Manufacturing Practices)/ISO (International Organization for Standardization) regulations is preferred.
- Independent working habit
- Advanced change management experience
- Strong communication skills and team experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English
- German, fluent, native language preferred.
The well-being and development of our employees are central aspects of our company creed. Individuals who would like to fully realize their potential as part of our international, innovation-driven corporate family and who aspire to have challenging work, will find that our company provides just the right conditions. We consider intensive initial training, further education that is tailored to our employees' work and excellent opportunities for development - both nationally and internationally - to be just as essential as a good work-life balance, attractive compensation and above-average employee benefits. One aspect that distinguishes our company is the large number of measures we have to support our trainees and promote career development in ways that are also compatible with family life.
Johnson&Johnson Med GmbH (7930)