Johnson & Johnson Careers
Brand Manager Mood Disorders
Requisition ID: 1905729925W
‘Caring for the world, one person at a time’... inspires and unites the people of Johnson & Johnson. They embrace research and science - bringing innovative ideas, products and services to advance the health and well-being of people.
Employees of the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies work with partners in health care to touch the lives of over a billion people every day, throughout the world.
Janssen-Cilag Benelux is part of Johnson & Johnson and is responsible for commercialization of the Janssen portfolio within the Benelux, and is active in 5 therapeutic areas: neuroscience, metabolic disorders, oncology, immunology and infectious diseases (HIV, HEP-C and TB). Janssen-Cilag is committed to become the most trusted partner in healthcare by 2020.
The offices of Janssen-Cilag are located in Breda, The Netherlands and Beerse, Belgium.
The Benelux Cluster Value Team Mood Disorders is a high performing cross-functional team looking for a Brand Manager for the Dutch market eager to contribute to our vision and bring established marketing expertise to our team.
The Brand Manager will be a core member of the Cluster Value Team preparing the launch of an innovative treatment for patients with major depressive disorder. Next to flawless omnichannel marketing execution we expect the Brand Manager to feed the team with relevant stakeholder insights, make a solid translation to benefits (as basis for promotional materials) and support them with carefully selected reasons-to-believe and scientific insights. Moreover, the Brand Manager will be a core function to drive patient access in a complex and increasingly competitive market. The Brand manager will report directly to the Business Unit Manager Neuroscience.
- Draft and execute a marketing, sales and communication strategy in close collaboration with medical, patient access, business intelligence, the innovation manager and finance
- Acquire expertise into Therapeutic Area scientific knowledge, market dynamics, competitive knowledge and customer segmentation
- Translate customer insights into a brand strategy for different customer segments
- Inspire and train the sales force on strategy and supporting messages in close collaboration with the Sales Manager and Medical Advisor
- Maintain a KOL network in The Netherlands
- Deliver marketing tactics in line with customer channel preferences and measure impact
- Network intensively with EMEA colleagues and co-create countries by actively participating in the EMEA marketing network
- Represent the brand and it’s positioning in collaboration with cross-functional stakeholders
- Master degree
- Minimum of 3-5 years’ experience in product management or marketing in Innovative Rx Pharma with a strong track record of results
- Experience in launching innovative products is required
- Experience in stakeholder mapping and planning is a plus
- Language skills: Dutch and English mandatory
- Enthusiastic, dynamic and highly motivated
- Analytical and problem solving skills
- Out of the box thinker that is not afraid to challenge the status-quo
- Customer oriented both internally and externally
- Good social skills, easy connector to people
- Strong leadership skills both formally as informally
- Good prioritization skills
- Highly result driven with a ‘Can do’ mentality
- High potential and ready to move up in the organization
Janssen Cilag N.V./S.A. (7025)