Johnson & Johnson Carrières
Sales Consultant Joint
Description du poste
Requisition ID: 1905729859W
“Caring for the world, one person at a time” inspires and unites the people of Johnson & Johnson. We embrace research and science - bringing innovative ideas, products and services to advance the health and well-being of people. Employees of the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies work with partners in health care to touch the lives of over a billion people every day, throughout the world.
The Global Orthopedics business of DePuySynthes is comprised of Joint Reconstruction, Trauma, Spine, Sports Medicine and Power Tools. Collectively, these businesses are focused on helping patients along the care continuum — from early intervention to surgical replacement, with the goal of helping people return to living active and fulfilling lives.
In the position as Sales Consultant Joint reconstruction DepuySynthes you will play a major role in the Johnson & Johnson Medical organization. You will report to one of the Sales Manager Joint reconstruction. Taking care of a specific territory, you will bring added value to our customers and ensure the financial growth of the business, provide market information & analysis and ensure the improvement & implementation of internal processes.
In this exciting job, every day will be different! You establish contacts with key opinion leaders, surgeons, nurses, operating management, pharmacists, purchase departments and professional associations.
Professional education is a key element that drives our business. Being present in the operating theatre is therefore an essential part of your task.
The business results in your sector are your main responsibility and your personal reward in collaboration with a team of great experimented colleagues.
You analyze and integrate sector data and formulate an efficient and results-oriented yearly sales plan. Being proactive, you explore and achieve new business for our products & services according to the franchise’s strategy.
- Excellent in understanding customer needs
- Establishes productive, professional relationships with the Key customers including Orthopedics surgeons, nurses, operating management, pharmacists, professional associations and purchase departments.
- Gather feedback & insights from key clinical and non-clinical customers to Identify actionable insights to enhance results and accelerate conversions
- Closely collaborate with Business Development Manager, Clinical Leader, Therapeutic Area Lead and Marketing Lead to achieve customers goals & objectives
- Closely collaborate with all of J&J internal resources
- Coordinates the involvement of all internal stakeholders, including customer service, supply chain, marketing & strategic capabilities to meet account performance objectives and customers’ expectations.
- Proactively assesses, clarifies, and validates customer needs on an ongoing basis.
- Translates insights into actions that challenge the status quo and that reinforce our competitive advantage.
- Execute customer segmentation & targeting model by focusing the activities on key orthopedics accounts & surgeons.
- Dares to take risks aligned with Credo-based decision-making
- Takes full ownership of the territory and assigned accounts and meets defined targets for profitable sales volume and strategic objectives
- Lead offer/project negotiation resulting in timely contract closure
- Ability to lead and link One Medical Devices capabilities to deliver business value beyond products.
- Develops communication and influence skills to become a high-impact presenter; seeks feedback on skills in this area.
- Great team player that can steer a group of individuals without formal authority
- Deliver defined targets for profitable sales volume and strategic objectives
- Design, negotiate the offer & pricing, sell and deliver value added services
- Be responsible for annual bottom-up business plan
- Manages contracting, pricing and tendering processes in the assigned accounts
- Maintain detailed knowledge of Medical Devices products, competitive products and have in-depth understanding of the J&J offering in the customer environment
- Business & commercially Driven, determined and Patient Oriented;
- At least 3 years of sales experience within the Orthopedics medical devices sector.
- A strong proven track record which will lead you to a successful career within DepuySynthes;
- Master’s degree in (para)medical, economics, management or equal by experience;
- Solid business and industry knowledge and experience in managing complex projects
- Strong problem solving, negotiation skills & closing skills in the sales process.
- Ability to work with professional’s tools like Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Sales force, etc.
- Excellent verbal and written in French, Professional understanding of English (Dutch is a plus)
- Strategic Thinking: the ability to
- sort tactical from strategic elements,
- capture the customers main pain points
- Ability to take risks
- sustain a medium to long term sales perspective
- measure provided value through the customer’s metrics
- Ability to listen, capture key insights from the customers and internal stakeholders and influence and lead effectively and remain focused on key tasks in a multidimensional organization
- Collaboration & teaming – forms & contributes to high-performing teams, drives positive collaboration across functional boundaries without line authority
- Problem solving – able to break-down complex issues (whether technical or business process related)
- Influencing skills – able to motivate & engage virtual teams, understands stakeholder needs & drives consensus
Belgique-Région de Bruxelles-Capitale-Diegem-
Johnson & Johnson Medical NV (7546)