Johnson & Johnson 职业机会
Requisition ID: 1905729845W
This individual is responsible for managing and executing Marketing/BS category procurement strategies for Johnson & Johnson China Companies. She or he will monitor, analyze and report on procurement activities and ensure delivery against targets for financial performance, quality/reliability, supplier-enabled innovation and compliance.
This associate will also support China Country Procurement Lead on business engagement in Travel spend optimization, including but not limited to providing dashboards to business and travel policy refresher communications with support from Global Travel Category teams and AMEX.
Moreover, the associate will support Compliance management for China commercial as needed.
By category management, this individual will start from taking the lead on Sales and Distributor Services Category (SDS) initiatives and participate in overall this category management activities, where the individual will be accountable to China Marketing Family Lead. In addition, this position is also expected to support the Regional/Global Category Leads in implementing regional and global strategies and providing the local market insight. This focus is to ensure Procurement function significantly contributes in developing effective and innovative solutions that will bring competitive advantage to J&J in the marketplace. To be successful in the role, he/she will partner with Marketing and Sales stakeholders across Consumer, Pharmaceutical, Medical Devices, Vision Care & Diabetes Care businesses in China.
Major responsibilities in SDS include:
1. Sourcing Strategies
• Responsible for designing and implementing Sales and Distributor Services procurement strategy in China and ensure this is aligned with global and regional strategies and business needs
• Lead or support global and regional procurement initiatives working closely with Global and Regional Category Leads of Agency and GSI.
2. Cost Savings
• Identify cost savings opportunities that will bring efficiencies particularly in Sales and Distributor Services Category operations working in close collaboration with cross sector and cross functional stakeholders
• Drive implementation of projects at a local level with potential to scale on a regional level. Keep a regional or global mindset to ensure local projects are leveraged and value maximized.
• Ensure planned projects for the year are monitored and executed flawlessly.
3. Stakeholder management
• Continue to strengthen stakeholder management and ensure procurement support on all requirements and any unmet needs
• Establish a governance process on key initiatives that require follow-through from procurement
5. Supplier management
• Identify the right vendor with right capabilities for every requirement
• Identify key suppliers for Supplier Management program – track performance, conduct performance reviews and explore business opportunities
6. Cross Sector and External Engagement
• Enrich Relationship with Key Supplies in Sales and Distributor Services Category to understand the strategic focus to shape J&J supplier/partner selection criteria
• Leverage J&J cross sector scale to maximize output
• Identify Cross Sector optimization opportunity
5. Sourcing Operation Excellence - ESP
• Ensure robust & updated Category Card content, Preferred Supplier lists and Dynamic Forms/ Landing pages
• Monitor and implement improvements in the ESP journey, partnering with Global Services to ensure customer satisfaction
University Degree required, BA/BS; Advanced Degree (MBA or other Master degree) preferred
• Minimum 6-8 years’ procurement experience in MNC, healthcare industry preferred
• Self-motivated energetic team player
• Change agent & agile learner
• Strong communication skills especially in stakeholder management and understanding customer needs & business strategy
• Excellent specialty in sourcing including business requirements gathering, demand management, understanding marketplace and cost drivers and drive stakeholder alignment
• Capabilities in Category Strategy Excellence, driving short-and-long term category strategy is a must
• Data analytical capabilities to generate insights and drive evidence-based decision making is a must
• Competency in dealing with complexity and ambiguity
• Able to utilize process excellence concepts, methods and tools to drive continuous improvement