Johnson & Johnson Careers
Specialist, S2S Compliance
Requisition ID: 1905729831W
The Regional Compliance Specialist role will execute the compliance processes related to monitoring and mitigation of financial, quality, regulatory & process compliance for Procurement Shared Services within their region of operation. The role will execute the tasks associated with implementation of the global strategic compliance framework in region, and maintaining the regional compliance procedures of the organization to ensure appropriate internal controls exist for compliance to regulatory requirements.
- Execute the compliance monitoring processes and procedures for the region.
- Ensure regional policies and procedures are aligned with financial, regulatory, quality, corporate and government compliance requirements.
- Monitor and oversee across the regional service delivery landscape to ensure all service compliance requirements are understood and required compliance activities are complete
- Ensure proper management, maintenance, and deployment of global compliance processes at the regional level.
- Provide guidance and support on local level policy requirements.
- Conduct periodic internal reviews to ensure that compliance procedures are followed.
- Monitor the regional dashboard to track compliance to financial, regulatory, quality, corporate and government compliance requirements.
- Execute Risk Identification and mitigation approaches for the organization to ensure proper identification of risk areas and addressing any risks that have been identified.
- Assess compliance or operational risks and develop regional risk management strategies.
- Support all regional Procurement-related internal and external audits. Work closely with Audit Lead and provide appropriate support and documentation
- Ensures that any technology platforms are effectively evaluated and enabled where possible for regional financial, quality, regulatory & process compliance.
- Required Minimum Education: Bachelor's Degree in Business or related field is required
- Required Years of Related Experience: 5+ years Other
Key skills include:
- Strong leadership skills with a collaborative and team oriented style
- Must possess a minimum of five years of total work experience in related field.
- Project management skills are required with proven track record including obtaining agreement on project definitions and priorities and ensuring that resources, capabilities, and processes are in place to deliver the project objectives on-time and per budget is required.
- The ability to communicate clearly and concisely across all levels of the company is required.
- In depth knowledge of Procurement systems and processes are required.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills and an ability to present and interact with the highest level of business leaders; Ability to build strong business partnerships; Must be proficient in the English and Filipino.
- Understanding of Compliance Requirements
- Must be able to work and deliver output with minimal supervision
Johnson & Johnson International (Singapore) Pte. Ltd. - ROHQ