Johnson & Johnson Careers
Senior Product Specialist
Jakarta Raya, Indonesia
Requisition ID: 1905729824W
- Responsible for achieving product sales to new and established accounts for Vision Surgical to accomplish sales objectives and greater market penetration.
- Assists in the attainment of established sales goals including market share objectives.
- Assists in implementing market development and field marketing activities.
- Schedules appointments and makes sales presentations to customers.
- Develops customer and product focused presentation packages for sales.
- Coordinates Professional Education activities to enhance the knowledge of Healthcare professionals.
- Makes regular visits to customer locations to gather information on orders and market conditions.
- Performs contract and/or tender management activities.
- Targets and manages assigned territory while operating within an assigned budget.
- Checks with logistics to ensure product availability.
- Executes national, regional and local promotional activities that are designed to advance sales in specific product lines or areas.
- Follows up with customers to resolve any issues and ensure satisfaction.
- Assists in making sales forecasts for business planning by account and submits to management.
- Prepares sales reports and documents as required.
- Relays relevant market information to management.
- This job is eligible for sales incentives/sales commissions.
- Bachelor's Degree in any related degree
- 1-3 years of selling experience with strong sales record.
- Demonstrates resilience, willingness to learn, openness and adaptability, attention to details and possess the desire to excel and grow
- A strong team player with excellent interpersonal, communication & presentation skills.
- Ability to work in a collaborative environment and develop strong relationship with stakeholders
- Strong, demonstrated leadership qualities, driven by a passion to excel in a customer-centric and innovative organization.
- Prior experience in managing ophthalmologist and/or other medical accounts
- Ability to handle complexities of account from different stakeholders involved in the decision making process
- Plan and execute sales strategies to convert customers through competency of products knowledge, procedural knowledge and service support
- Dynamic and outgoing personality to deliver results under pressure, and possess the ability to handle work stress
- Valid Class 3 driving license
AMO Singapore Pte. Ltd. (8387)