Johnson & Johnson Careers
Commercial Excellence Supervisor
Requisition ID: 1905729597W
- Responsible for Commercial Excellence related tasks, processes and activities in APJ. She/he is the key lever to drive Commercial Excellence across the region.
- Implement fact-based approaches to improve Channels, SFE, Pricing and Training & Retention. Continuously improve capabilities & processes. Drive collaboration & alignment between region & countries.
- Design, develop and deliver value-add business intelligence and analytic solutions to support business initiatives.
Regional Business Reporting, Analytics & Insights
- Drive financial and commercial-related analyses through cross-functional collaboration with regional and country commercial teams.
- Prepares regular and ad-hoc data mining and analyses for management to facilitate the identification of market opportunities.
- Analyze and interpret both internal and external factors that affect sales performance.
- Communicate findings to functional leaders to influence actions and outcomes.
- Increase insights generation and interactive data visualization capability by rolling out a business intelligence tool, e.g. Tableau.
- Facilitate best practice sharing within APJ region. Facilitate continuous improvement in countries commercial excellence trough best in class tools & processes.
Data Governance & Operations Support
- Work closely with regional and country teams to coordinate the gathering of multiple data points from country teams. Load and/or guide country commercial teams to enter and maintain the data in the business systems. Ensure data is available on an accurate and timely basis.
- Administration of business systems e.g. Salesforce.com and Business Objects. Coordinate usage to gather data on sales, accounts, customers, segmentation, sales activity etc.
- Ensure smooth roll out of business systems functionalities/ enhancements and adoption.
- Participating in business planning and sales targeting process.
- Develop and execute Customer Segmentation and Targeting methodology.
- Support country teams on operational work queries and troubleshooting.
SFE – Sales Force Effectiveness
- Lead and develop Sales Force Performance dashboards/ KPI’s/ Metrics using Excel or Business Objects or Salesforce.
- Provides insights to sales and marketing management on sales force effectiveness; Provide suggestions for continuous improvement. Provide counsel and actionable information.
- Coordinate the gathering of SFE performance data from country teams – Territory assignments, target setting, call planning etc.
- Advocate for improving CRM adoption by providing training, support and process continuous improvement.
- Incentive scheme design & implementation.
- Bachelor’s degree with 3-5 years of relevant commercial experience in business intelligence, analytics, commercial excellence or sales force effectiveness.
- Analytic skills to link data to business performance to arrive at actionable initiatives.
- Proven ability to extract / source data from multiple data sources and integrate them into a single source / dataset.
- Strong communication skills. Confidence to present findings to all levels of management.
- Experience designing and maintaining business reporting infrastructure.
- Experience in SAP, Business Object, Salesforce and Excel.
- Proficient in MS Office.
AMO Singapore Pte. Ltd. (8387)