Johnson & Johnson Careers
Finance Pricing Manager
Health Economics Mkt
Requisition ID: 1905729540W
- As core member of finance team to enforce effective Pricing governance, the candidate will play an important role in supporting BU to manage all Pricing initiative to ensure effective governance is in place while still providing financial input to enhance business value.
- Lead annual/semi-annual distributor margin analysis and overall manage all product price in SAP system; Lead the task of annual distributor FMV(fair market value) exercise as well as support channel management team in finance related matters as finance partner.
- Monitor and manage all promotion program performance and work together with BU finance partners & marketing to identify the root cause of variance to original target and provide countermeasure/improvement recommendation.
- To be a successful candidate, you are an experienced finance professional with good business knowledge and prior extensive interactive experience with BU head level; You can effectively influence business decision with your strong fact based financial analytical skills built upon good business insight.
- Support multiple BU in Pricing related initiatives such as new rebate policy, product price compensation policy, new product pricing and other product price change and own the Pricing module of SAP.
- Review and overall manage the new Pricing or Channel margin projects such as distributor promotion program and bundling package proposal with valuable financial inputs for both effectiveness and compliance control.
- Take the lead on System/Process/SOP related activities in the BU supported, which requires effective cross-functional communication with critical internal stakeholder including business leader, HCC, legal and other relevant functions.
- Support BU tendering initiative and provide overall Pricing management in e-tendering system to ensure a clear and transparent market Pricing information to support an effective tendering effort.
- Liaison with regional and corporate colleagues to proactively benchmark good Pricing practice and apply them into local markets and facilitate/provide product Pricing training to core BU people(BU marketing, BU head etc)
- Prepare quarterly Pricing dashboard for business leaders highlighting core factors of price & volume change with possible recommendations of action item.
- Performs customer and contract profitability analysis and assists in making investment and pricing decisions with BU head and BU finance partner.
A self-motivated individual with strong accounting, finance and business partnering background & professional qualifications such as CICPA, CMA, ACCA or prior experience in other major MNC is preferred but not a prerequisite;
Strong overall business acumen. Demonstrated ability to work effectively with other managers including legal/HCC and senior executives on complex business issues to assist the business leaders to make the right decision.
Related medical device or pharmaceutical industry experience is highly appreciated but not required for fast learners;
A minimum of 5 years' working experience with at least 3 years in business partnering role ;
Solid understanding and experiences in US GAAP and Chinese GAAP as well as local tax matters; A good understanding of government policy in the healthcare industry(CFDA, NDRC etc) is highly appreciated and a plus;
Good technical skills of big distributor Pricing data processing (transaction volume 1MM+) in excel and major database tools such as SQL server/Access etc is a plus.
Good knowledge of major finance system such as TM1 and SAP.
Strong interpersonal skills to work in a matrix organization.
Strong work ethics and integrity; Good English and Chinese in both writing and speaking.
Johnson & Johnson Medical Shanghai Ltd. (7055)Job Function
Health Economics MktRequisition ID