Johnson & Johnson Careers
[Surgical Vision] Commercial Operation & Strategy Manager, TW/HK
Requisition ID: 1905729370W
Job Purpose and Scope
To assess all customer-facing function (sales, Marketing, Customer experience/ Service, market access and development), with the objective to improve all competitive position of the affiliate’s marketing, sales force effectiveness and development need to achievement of current and future TW/HK business goal.
Plan, direct for appropriate affiliate improvement /development as agreed to by Country manager to ensure sustainable and profit growth.
- Responsible for articulating and communicating Commercial Excellence strategy to the affiliate and to serve as a role model for Commercial Excellence behaviours and values.
- Partner with other areas (Marketing, sales, Market Access, Customer Experience / Service, QA, Communications, IT etc) in order to define and implement processes to optimize productivity of the sales force. Link all processes and results.
- Be a Change Agent to drive cultural change in the organization . Continuously secure and evaluate relevant information, identifying key issues, trends, relationships and cause/effect as they impact the business. Appropriately consult with experts. Create an environment where information, expertise and experience are broadly shared and used to create insights that shape the business.
- Participate in ad hoc key projects per assigned by Commercial Head (e.g. assimilation of new business / products)
- Improve customer experience by developing a process to get annual feedback from customers
- Work with Regional IT on IT projects and funding
- Explore areas to allow close partnership between Taiwan and Hong Kong
- Lead for S&OP process
- Coordinate the monthly S&OP process
- Support Commercial Head for the monthly session with Region Team
- Work closely with Finance partner to prepare the financial information required
- Work with internal stakeholders (Sales Head / Marketing etc) in Taiwan and Hong Kong to prepare the required commercial information
- Conduct financial validation and implications assessment of different scenarios.
- Review total SG&A spend and highlight areas for resource efficiency.
- Strategic Pricing and Sales Incentives Plan Design
- Collaboration and partnership with stakeholders; facilitate data-driven price reviews
- Raise visibility and importance of pricing discipline within organization (looking / reviewing price movements)
- Facilitate and review existing internal metrics
- Design & review sales incentive scheme. Administer, communicate targets and payout on a quarterly basis to sales-force and sales management.
- Sales support and Customer Segmentation
- Surgeon Segmentation
- BANT - utilizing BANT and to reintroduce BANT
- Carry out gap analysis of current sales structure and strategy. Propose and facilitate decision making process on new sales force strategy if necessary. Develop implementation plan and ensure execution, considering geographical deployment
- Support sales team
- Data Management & Analytics / Call Activity
- review call tracking activities and trends within the countries; regular review with regional team
- leverage tools such as Tableau
- Raise visibility on call tracking activities
- Marketing collaboration
- Partner with Marketing to review the overall budget and the marketing mix optimization.
- Support new product launches; adopt framework to execute robust launch strategies
- Suggest ways for improvements as required.
AMO Asia Limited (Taiwan Branch) (8052)