Johnson & Johnson Careers
[Surgical Vision] Phaco Specialist
Requisition ID: 1905729230W
A. DEPARTMENT FUNCTIONS / OBJECTIVES:
To be responsible for sales of medical devices to all hospitals and clinic units of ophthalmology. In carrying out all job related activities, the Department and its personnel must in compliance with DOH rules and regulations, environment laws, internal and U.S. FDA regulatory requirement, financial rules and practice, Code of Business Conduct, and local law and company regulations as stipulated in J & J vision Taiwan Employee Manual.
B. PRIMARY FUNCTIONS:
Achieve consistent sales growth in assigned accounts and territories through effective use of pricing, promotion, and distribution strategies.
Provide quality products and services to maximize customer satisfaction.
Identify and materialize sales and market opportunities for future growth.
C. MAJOR DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITLES:
- Develop and execute sales strategies and tactical action plan in line with direction and guidelines set by Sales and Marketing management.
- Identify new business opportunities through creation of new accounts and expansion of existing business.
- Efficient demonstration of the phaco machine performance and tracking of time and resources allocated.
- Know customer’s practice and needs to further provide solution with Phaco and timely services.
- Complete customer profile, competition profile, and market profile to facilitate account analysis which outlines opportunity to grow in respective accounts.
- Use account planning to identify areas for conversion of competitive products.
- Use effective selling tools along with sales dialogue during sales presentation.
- Implement pre-call planning and post-call evaluation to plan and monitor progress.
- Communicate with sales and marketing management through regular reports.
- Provide accurate sales forecast for the responsible territories to facilitate optimize shipment process.
- Be willing to work any unscheduled overtime and travel, as required.
- Constantly improve product and industry knowledge i.e., market trend, customer needs, and competitive strategies/activities.
- Take a part in industry trade show and exhibition, product display as well as in-service at customer’s site.
- Attend department meetings and conferences.
- Address customer complaints by taking procedures set by internal QA standards.
- Ensure accounts receivables are within the guidelines supplied by Finance
- Strictly adhere to J & J vision Code of Business Conduct
College or above graduated with related background in medical technology, bio- chemistry, Nursing.
A minimum of 3 years selling experience in medical or ophthalmology industry.
Able to read and write English
AMO Asia Limited (Taiwan Branch) (8052)