Johnson & Johnson Careers
Requisition ID: 1905729117W
Caring for the world… one person at a time” inspires and unites the people of Johnson & Johnson. This culture of caring is the focus of our corporate philosophy, that are anchored in the internationally applicable Credo.
DePuy Synthes Companies of Johnson & Johnson is the largest, most comprehensive orthopedic and neurological business in the world. DePuy Synthes offer an unparalleled breadth and depth of technology, devices, services and programs in the areas of joint reconstruction, trauma, spine, sports medicine, neurological, cranio-maxillofacial, power tools and biomaterials. Our broad array of inspired, innovative and high-quality offerings, help advance the health and wellbeing of people around the world.
For our production site, we are looking for a highly committed:
Project Analyst based in Le Locle
- Analyze data from multiple Planning sources along with Master Data inputs to effectively track project performance versus plan and to identify risks.
- Monitor system and process accuracy.
- Produce reports and dashboards as required by the business.
- Effective communication to a wide group of stakeholders.
- Support and implement new tools to enable quicker decision making.
- Chair alignment reviews across functions as required.
- Develop a strong understanding of the end to end Supply Chain Flows.
- Graduate education or equivalent.
- Strong data analytical skills.
- Experience with data analytical packages (e.g. Alteryx).
- Advanced Excel skills.
- Confident to analyze large data sets from multiple sources and identifying key patterns.
- Ability to work as part of cross-functional and global team.
- Ability draw simple conclusions.
- Ability to interact and communicate with multiple organizational levels.
- Ability to learn quickly.
- Analytical and structured approach with a willingness to challenge the status quo.
- Good self-awareness.
- Strong interpersonal and team skills.
- Ability to work unsupervised.
- Takes ownership for completion of tasks on time.
- Ability to work under pressure with an attention to detail.
- Willingness to meet global business needs and commitments.
If you want to be a change agent in a challenging environment and shape the future quality organization, please send us your online application (CV, Motivation Letter, Working References etc.).
Medos International Sarl (7898)