Johnson & Johnson Careers
Territory Manager - Joints Reconstructions
Requisition ID: 1905728991W
Founded in 1886, the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies operates in three business areas:
Consumer Health Care, Medical Devices and Pharmaceuticals.
The Medical Devices segment produces a broad range of innovative products used primarily by health care professionals in the fields of orthopaedics, neurovascular, surgery, vision care, diabetes care, infection prevention, cardiovascular disease, sports medicine, and aesthetics. This segment is comprised of our Global Medical Solutions, Global Orthopaedics and Global Surgery Groups.
- Regular visiting of doctors, specialists, etc. in the particular region
- Establish, maintain and develop good relationships with customers and KOL’s
- Regular education of customers in the products division of Joints Reconstructions
- Analysis of the potential territory to achieve and maximize business objectives
- Participation in the intended major congresses, symposia, fairs and exhibitions with medical themes and representing Joints Reconstructions portfolio
- Regular reporting to the supervisor
- Communication with doctors and hospitals in the particular region
- Keeps management informed by submitting activity and results reports, such as call reports, weekly work plans, and monthly and annual territory analyses and plans.
- Monitors competition by gathering current marketplace information on pricing, products, new products.
- Submits orders by referring to price lists and product literature
- Preparing offers for tenders (portfolio part) together with other responsible departments
- Provide technical support during surgeries
- Is part of customer education related to our products
- Prepare sales plans for his/her accounts (together with SM)
- Has active communication and cooperation with KAM to support execution in Hospital Management
- Together with SM and PM preparation of BU sales strategy with focus on field experience
- Potential coaching of other colleagues based on gained sales experiences
- Leadership of other potential projects which are not directly linked to his/her core portfolio
- Fulfills other task/duties set by line manager
- High school or university degree
- Very good knowledge of English, fluent level of Czech
- Excellent sales skills and previous successful experience as a sales representative
- Excellent presentation and negotiation skills
- Willingness to travel, driving license
- Communication skills, team player
- Social behavior
- Charismatic personality
- Very good analytical skills
- Proactivity, positive attitude
- An opportunity to be part of a global market leader.
- A dynamic and inspiring working environment.
- Possibilities for further personal as well as professional development.
- Work in a positive atmosphere with a highly motivated, energized team a good track level of success in business
- Many employee benefits.
Johnson & Johnson, s.r.o. (7065)