Johnson & Johnson Careers
Requisition ID: 1905728784W
The Johnson & Johnson Family of Consumer Companies develop and market beloved brands that address the needs of consumers and health care professionals worldwide. Our portfolio ranges across several distinct business units: Baby Care, Oral Care, Compromised Skin Care, Beauty, Feminine Care, and non-prescription pharmaceutical products.
Our mission is to care for people around the world by developing innovative products and solutions that are grounded in deep human insights, backed by science that is intuitive, and provide irresistible experiences. To support our Worldwide Research & Development operation, we are building a complex R&D support center in Warsaw, Poland, to be fully integrated in the global R&D footprint and strategy, helping consumers live healthy and vibrant lives.
Location: Warsaw, Poland
Full time permanent contract
Contributes to development of SAS programming solutions to support efficiency of Statistics and Data Management-related programming activities.
You will have the following areas of responsibilities:
- Program edit checks for Data Management with SAS
- Create tables, listings and figures for clinical study report
- Create blankcrf.pdf following FDA/CDISC or sponsor guidelines
- Create or QC SDTM specifications and SDTM datasets
- Create or QC simple ADaM specifications
- Create or QC ADaM datasets
- Create define.xml or define.pdf following FDA/CDISC or internal guidelines with minimum supervision
- Serve as a working group lead for department initiatives
- Oversight of vendor activities to ensure quality and timeliness of deliverables
- Assist in support for interactions with and responses to regulatory agencies
Qualifications and experience of the successful candidate:
- Bachelor's degree in a quantitative field (e.g., computer science, information sciences, bioinformatics, statistics, mathematics), or in clinical/biological/Medical sciences with excellent computational skills
- At least two years of clinical programming (or equivalent) experience
- Proficient in SAS Base, Stat, Graph, Macro, and extensive experience with Proc Report and Data _Null_
- Good understanding of clinical drug development process
- Detail orientation and good communication skills
- Advanced knowledge of English
- Unique opportunity to become part of a global consumer healthcare market leader
- Versatile and fulfilling role in a dynamic and international corporation
- Work in a supportive and highly professional team
- Further opportunities for professional development and career growth
- Motivating financial remuneration & numerous employee benefits
If you are interested in this role and you fulfill the requirements set above, do not hesitate to send us your CV and cover letter in English.
Johnson & Johnson (Poland) Sp. z.o.o. (7815)