Johnson & Johnson キャリア
【Medical】Japan CMO, Medical Affairs Expert（MD or PhD for Orthopedic surgery）
Requisition ID: 1905728093W
- The purpose of the position is to strategically provide medical supervision and support to business activities, evidence generation, and internal/external stakeholders.
- Medical Governance: To ensure Health Care Compliance on promotional
material and Health Care Professional qualification in accordance with J&J policy, company GOP/SOP and related working procedure. To ensure the contents and medical claim in following parts, including Indication, contraindication potential complications, clinical trial related contents, caution/precaution and adverse event, are accurate, fair and objective.
- Safety Vigilance: To work with vigilance safety members as a team to ensure that all the information regarding Adverse Events in the field is collected to facilitate a correct and transparent communication of Adverse Events internally, and properly review the Adverse Events.
- MIR: To provide scientific and medical information to internal and external customers, including unsolicited requests from healthcare professionals, to ensure clinically appropriate and safe use of company products.
- To collect investigators' proposals (llS) for local and regional clinical activities, to ensure that these proposals are discussed within the local clinical trial review committee, to coordinate Global Franchise approval processes, and to provide timely feedback to investigators. Coordinate and track the progress on contracting, project conduction and reporting after approval.
- To develop and maintain professional relationship with external experts, in accordance with the company strategy to further understand and gain both insight and/or input into treatment patterns, including the scientific activities taking place within the disease area, and the needs of healthcare professionals.
- To provide strategic clinical/medical support to the clinical research team on medical activities relating to the conduct of a clinical study (e.g. protocol preparation, safety review, study report writing and publication). Maintain scientific contacts with local investigators.
- To provide medical strategic plans and solutions to support business team on product and/or procedure management for related therapeutic area, in terms of
evidence generation plan and proposal, evidence publication and dissemination,
- To develop an understanding SOPs and proper working instructions to ensure the internal process are in compliance with company policy and related regulation if applicable.
- Deep medical and scientific understanding of related disease areas.
- Ability to communicate effectively with external and internal stakeholders across the world.
- Skills in leadership and people management.
- M.D. or Ph.D.
- Business level of English communication skills
- Experience/expertise in scientific/medical/clinical research (preferable)
- Experience in people management (preferable)
Johnson & Johnson K.K. (8235)