Johnson & Johnson Careers
Requisition ID: 1905728066W
The Johnson & Johnson Family of Consumer Companies develop and market beloved brands that address the needs of consumers and health care professionals worldwide. Our portfolio ranges across several distinct business units: Baby Care, Oral Care, Compromised Skin Care, Beauty, Feminine Care, and non-prescription pharmaceutical products.
Our mission is to care for people around the world by developing innovative products and solutions that are grounded in deep human insights, backed by science that is intuitive, and provide irresistible experiences. To support our Worldwide Research & Development operation, we are building a complex R&D support center in Warsaw, Poland, to be fully integrated in the global R&D footprint and strategy, helping consumers live healthy and vibrant lives.
Location: Warsaw, Poland
Full time permanent contract
Represents the biostatistics function in supporting the design, analysis, and interpretation of clinical trials through collaboration with other functions including Clinical Research, Clinical Operations, Data Management, and Programming
You will have the following areas of responsibilities:
- Participate in study design, sample size calculation, randomization, and statistical analysis plan for assigned studies
- Assure accuracy and completeness of database quality assurance checks
- Develop statistical analysis plans
- Assure accuracy and timeliness of statistical input into reports or decisions
- Assure validity of analysis strategies
- Assure accuracy and consistency of statistical tables, figures, and data listings
- Assure accuracy of report text and consistency between summary tables in the body of reports and the corresponding source tables and listings and write statistical methods section of study reports
- Identify and correct common flaws in interpretation of results, inconsistency in presentation or inference, adherence to the report guidelines
- Function as Lead Subject Matter Expert (Lead SME) with respect to application of statistical techniques
- Effectively mentor non-statistical peers with regard to basic statistical methodology and provide oversight of vendor activities to ensure quality and timeliness of deliverables
- Assist in support for interactions with and responses to regulatory agencies
Qualifications and experience of the successful candidate:
- MS or PhD in Statistics, Biostatistics, with at least four years’ experience with clinical trials
- Technical competence and communication capability, both oral and written.
- SAS programming experience
- Advanced knowledge of English
- Unique opportunity to become part of a global consumer healthcare market leader
- Versatile and fulfilling role in a dynamic and international corporation
- Work in a supportive and highly professional team
- Further opportunities for professional development and career growth
- Motivating financial remuneration & numerous employee benefits
If you are interested in this role and you fulfill the requirements set above, do not hesitate to send us your CV and cover letter in English.
Johnson & Johnson (Poland) Sp. z.o.o. (7815)