Johnson & Johnson Careers
Marketing Executive, Regional Beauty Team. 12 Month Fixed Term Contract
Requisition ID: 1905727578W
Marketing Trainee – Regional Franchise Organization – 12 Month FTC
Caring for the world, one person at a time... inspires and unites the people of Johnson & Johnson. We embrace research and science - bringing innovative ideas, products and services to advance the health and well-being of people. Employees of the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies work with partners in health care to touch the lives of over a billion people every day, throughout the world. Our Family of Companies comprises: The world’s premier consumer health company. The world’s largest and most diverse medical devices company. The world’s third-largest biologics company. And the world’s sixth-largest pharmaceuticals company. We have more than 250 operating companies in 57 countries employing 120,200 people.
Take the opportunity to become part of the success story behind one of the world’s fastest growing consumer companies. At Johnson & Johnson we have a truly unrivalled brand portfolio with power brands across multiple categories including but not limited to Johnson’s®, Neutrogena®, Clean & Clear®, Aveeno®, Listerine®, Calpol®, and Sudafed®. We have achieved consistent growth and our breakthrough plans make this a great place to further your career
Role reports into Senior Marketing Manager on Beauty Clear Skin/Cleansing (Neutrogena ®, Clean & Clear ®, Regaine ®) and will be the only direct report. Beauty is currently one of the growth areas for Johnson & Johnson Consumer and this role provides the opportunity to be part of a dynamic and passionate team plus make an impact in the world of Beauty.
The role requires a strong ability to connect cross functionally as the chosen individual will have the opportunity to work with project cross-functional teams as well as working with the key markets across EMEA to drive Beauty growth.
Key stakeholders include local markets, cross functional project team members - R&D, Regulatory, PM, Design, Artwork agency, Digital & PR partners, and Beauty Director.
Support Beauty Marketing Manager is driving growth, strategy and innovation pipeline for Neutrogena ®, Clean & Clear ® and sustaining Regaine ® across EAME
Specifically, we are looking for an individual to join us on a 12 month Fixed Term contract based in Maidenhead, UK, who will be required to support Manager based in Maidenhead on a day-to-day basis. There is an opportunity and expectation to lead and manage projects with cross functional teams and have an impact on the regional beauty growth strategy - in particular, supporting the team in delivering key beauty innovations for the region. This could be through providing recommendations based on your in-depth analysis of market trends and competitor activities, managing innovations with Project Team from inception to market delivery, tracking results and making recommendations based on this.
- Leading innovation projects with cross-functional team and delivering to market needs.
- Support the development of the beauty strategy by providing recommendations based on in-depth analysis of trends, consumer research, competitive activities in EAME.
- Work closely with markets to capture market needs and performance
- Creation of launch kits to support EMEA markets execute the best in class launch.
- Analysis of key data trends and provide recommendations for accelerating growth.
- Marketing experience (either through placement year or other work experience) essential
- Experience in Beauty/Skincare beneficial
- 1st class or 2:1 Degree in related field
- Strong analytical skills and comfortable with ambiguity.
- A strong desire to drive projects forward and ability to work independently.
- Can do attitude and solutions focussed
- Ability to operate in a matrix organisation via strong negotiating and influencing skills.
- Works well under pressure with a resilience to push to hit deadlines.
- Interest and Passion for Beauty/Skincare/Trends preferred
Your rare talents and perspectives can make a vital contribution to creative products that improve the lives of people everywhere. At Johnson & Johnson, our company's ethical character is defined by our people. We strive to attract people with strong, positive values and we develop, reinforce and reward those values. With good career development opportunities, we are the world's sixth largest consumer company and can demonstrate an excellent range of benefits. If our ethos is aligned to your values, then this could be the best career move you'll make.
Johnson & Johnson is a supporter of equal opportunities and is a proud member of Disability Confident.
J&J Consumer Services EMAE., Ltd (8675)