Johnson & Johnson Careers
Director, Medical Devices Supply Chain Italy
Requisition ID: 1905727557W
You will hold a key leadership position accountable for the development and execution of the End-to-End Supply Chain strategy and activities across all operational areas, including planning, supply, warehousing/logistics, customer service in the countries under your responsibility. You will be part of the journey of building and deploying regional Supply Chain capabilities across different countries, business model and cultures by developing and leading the Italy end to end Supply Chain team.
In this role you will be the single point of contact for the country General Manager and Leadership Team for all supply chain matters, end-to-end.
You will work in a highly dynamic and international environment with multiple connections within and outside the country and across different levels of management with high exposure.
This role is a great step in accelerating a career to senior roles in Supply Chain at regional and global level.
You will be a member of the Italian Leadership Team and report directly into the South Cluster SC Sr. Director with a dotted-line to the General Manager, Medical Devices Italy.
- You will be accountable for the development and execution of a fully integrated Supply Chain Strategy, which supports the EMEA Strategic Plan, local Business Goals and regional SC goals across the three franchises: Ethicon, Depuy-Synthes and Cardiovascular and Special Services
- You are the single point of contact for the Italy General Manager and Leadership team for the E2E Supply Chain across planning, supply, warehousing/logistics, customer service
- You lead the execution by having direct responsibility of the team in charge of planning/S&OP, supply execution and inventory management and accountability on warehousing and customer service deliverables in an integrated manner
- You will own and manage Distribution and OCNIS budgets for Italy MD business, including responsibility for inventory value.
- You will be responsible for setting and communicating E2E Supply Chain performance goals (quality, service, inventory, on time launch, etc), monitoring the performance and lead the continuous improvement process and action plans across all supply chain functions to reach the goals.
- You will lead and facilitate
- the monthly local S&OP processes, ensuring that sales and marketing events & market intelligence are correctly captured and passed on to the Regional & Global planning teams to ensure on-time right product availability
- service review meetings (STEM & PAC) for service risks and define mitigation actions to minimize impact to our end customers
- For delivering these objectives, you will need to build solid partnership and end-to-end collaboration with key stakeholders - commercial organizations, local and regional supply chain organizations, Quality, Regulatory Affairs, Product Management, etc. – to ensure their contribution is focused on the End-to-End goals and respective outcomes.
- To ensure we keep the customer at the center of everything we do, you will translate the voice of customer in SC strategic and tactical action plan in partnership with the other relevant functions
- You will ensure supply chain readiness in support of NPI & LCM projects
Qualifications and key competencies
- Master’s Degree or equivalent
- Minimum 15 years of experience, most of which preferably in a complex Supply Chain environment and a proven leadership track record in at least 2 of the following functional areas: manufacturing, planning, distribution, quality, customer service.
- Experience in previous leadership position and management of senior stakeholders in an international environment is a must
- Experience in healthcare / regulatory dependent sector is desirable.
- Project management skills, with the ability to drive change and influence decision-making through multiple levels (middle to senior management) of the organization is a plus
- Proven track record of challenging the “status-quo”, visualizing potential opportunities and implementing actions to build value
- Proven success in:
- Articulating a vision, engaging and mobilizing stakeholders and employees around that vision, and delivering superior value
- Driving end-to-end business improvements with measurable results: financial, quality and cycle time
- Understanding the linkages in supply chain from demand planning through delivery to customer
- Building interdependent partnerships to optimize value proposition with limited authority
- Leading and developing high performing cross functional teams and successfully manage in a matrix organization
- Attracting and developing superior talent. Leading people through organizational uncertainty or key change initiative such as merger, acquisition, divesture, and/or restructuring
- Creating and sustaining a culture of quality and compliance that encourages open communication, reporting noncompliant actions, taking corrective action and holding self/others accountable
- Language requirement: Italian and English are mandatory
Department & Location:
- Italy Medical Devices Supply Chain, based in Pomezia (Rome), Italy
- Sr. Director Medical Devices Supply Chain South
- General Manager, Medical Devices Italy
- Country Supply Chain Planning covering Ethicon, CSS, Depuy-Synthes
- Additional functions as E2E integration journey progresses
Italy-Lazio-Pratica Di Mare-
Johnson & Johnson Medical S.p.A. (7257)