Johnson & Johnson Careers
EMEA Commercial Lead High Speed Power Tools
Requisition ID: 1905727482W
"Caring for the world… one person at a time” … inspires and unites the people of Johnson & Johnson. We embrace research and science - bringing innovative ideas, products and services to advance the health and well-being of people. Employees of the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies work with partners in health care to touch the lives of over a billion people every day, throughout the world. This culture of caring is the focus of our corporate philosophy, that are anchored in the internationally applicable Credo
This position is responsible for the DePuy Synthes high speed Power Tool portfolio (ANSPACH) and is tasked to lead the CMF sales access in the Neuro speciality field in collaboration with the EMEA CMF lead. A focus will be to rebuild the Sales Channel strategy for Anspach and the DePuy Synthes Neuro CMF portfolio. This position will interact with the global teams in the USA, the EMEA markets and the Power Tool and CMF colleagues in the EMEA team.
Tasks & Responsibilities:
- Develops, leads, and ensures execution of marketing plans to meet future needs and expectations
- Manages and coordinates critical processes related to Business Plan, Marketing Plan, Portfolio Management and Development, Market Research, New Product Launches, Business Performance tracking and multi-channel marketing.
- Leads overall Neuro channel access strategy - options & recommendations
- Establishes and executes the optimal distribution strategy including optimizing the Go to Market strategy in collaboration with the markets plus evaluates opportunities for Go to market models through distributors/agents in selected markets.
- Leads design and Implementation of cross-selling initiatives for the neuro specialty channel, in cooperation with the Cranio-Maxillofacial lead
- University Degree, preferably in a life science or business related topic
- Previous successful marketing and/or sales experience in the medical segment or related fields is appreciated.
- English mandatory, German/French/Italian/Spanish is a plus
- Ability to plan and build a differentiated and clearly positioned brand
- Ability to translate key stakeholder insights into strategies that meet category business
- Ability to commercialize a product in a manner consistent with the New Product Development process that achieves peak sales in a timely manner and delivers sustained business growth
- You are a passionate and driven leader who can influence in the matrix and is willing to explore new ways
Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies are equal opportunity employers, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Synthes GmbH (7111)